top

Monday, August 30, 2010

Passion in Paris

Passion in Paris
By: Don Abdul (donq8y@yahoo.com)

Passion in Paris

Copyright Don Abdul ©2009

It's been two years since my wife died. Silvia was the most beautiful woman in the whole world, 5'8" tall and almost 200 lbs; she carried her weight with great elegance too. I'm a guy, who is eternally in love with Big Beautiful Women, and my late wife Silvia was the quintessential BBW and I loved her and everything about her.

It had taken all of two years to settle affairs (domestic, emotional and otherwise) and for me to move on and start afresh. It is both a blessing and a curse that we had no children. I found another very good job that entails quite a lot of traveling much of which was abroad. I'm an IT/Network security consultant for a computer company and handsomely paid for being on call around the clock.

**************

I finally psyched myself into testing the waters of the dating/sex game again during my last working trip to France. It all began when the waiter at the restaurant of the hotel where I was staying walked up to my table as I was waiting to dine alone and whispered politely; "Excuse me monsieur, but the lady over at table 8 requested that I deliver this note to you".

Thank you I said, trying to hide my curiosity as I accepted and then read the message scribbled on the folded rich note paper. It simply said, "Would you please join me".

I waited a moment, savoring the beautiful soft scent of the note paper before turning in the direction the waiter had indicated earlier. That was when I saw her smiling face for the very first time; well not quite. I had in fact noticed her on at least two occasions in the past couple of days. She always had dinner in the restaurant, at about the same time as me.

When I arrived at her table, she stood up to receive me; "Please you must pardon a desperate woman's ... presumptuousness" she fished for the right word in her French accented English.

"It's just that I noticed that you always dined alone, just like me.... And I thought, we should help each other find good company, no?" she added by way of justifying her audacious gambit.

"Oh, that's alright ma'am. To be honest with you, I'd much rather be in good company too".

"I am Giselle Coultiered" she introduced herself proffering her hand.

Taking her thick well manicured hand with elegant nails I responded; Jeff Shore at your service"... and then noticing her wedding ring I added "Madam Coultiered".

Following my eyes, she smiled and wiggled her ring finger; "Oh! Please call me Giselle". We had dinner together and shared a bottle of the house red with a helping of small talk. Then she suggested I allow her to show me a different side of Paris.

As we walked out of the restaurant, I got a very good look at her. Giselle was a plump package of beauty and elegance; she stood at 5'8" and was a good 180 lbs. As I stepped aside to let her through the door, I was magnetically drawn to her voluptuous ass and wide hips, it seemed a perfect counter balance to her gorgeous big breasts.

She showed me around Paris and we ended up at an upscale bar. As we talked some more over our drinks, I became even more aware of her incredibly beautiful face ¬ perfect sexy eyes and a gorgeous smile. ¬My attraction to her quickly changed from one based on erotic curiosity to an intensely sexual one... What's more, unlike a lot of bigger women, she did not wear baggy clothes hide her body.

Giselle wore clothes that flattered her and flaunted her sexy hot curves, and my sexual attraction soon mixed up with the liquor in my gut to produce a burning desire to fuck her. It was time to bell the wild cat, so I asked; "So Giselle, where is the lucky monsieur Coultiered?"

"Umgh!" She sighed unhappily, "Where else, out and about pursuing his skinny bimbos I suppose. The bastard probably has his face buried in the cunt of some skinny slut as we speak".

"Wow! If you're so unhappy about all this why stay in a loveless marriage?"

She looked at me incredulously and laughed, "You Americans! You cannot understand".

"Oh yeah? Try me" I said suddenly hopeful for the evening. "Three things; first I'm French, it's allowed for him to keep a mistress.... Or two. Second he loves and looks after me". She was quiet for a moment, so I urged her on.

"And third?"

She looked up, her eyes sparkling with a new fire in them; "Ah! Third, I can do whatever I like too".

That said, she looked into my eyes, and asked suddenly, "What are you thinking, that I'm a slut?" That was when it happened, a classic case of Freudian slip. I just blurted out my thought exactly...

"I would love to fuck you"

My face turned red the moment I realized I just said my thought out loud. A pin drop silence ensued for what seemed an eternity; I could almost hear the thumping sound of my erection. Then suddenly she asked, "Your place or mine?"

***********************

As we left the bar, I became even more aware of her big sexy body and how the top of her dress was pulled tight over the contours of her body. I let her walk ahead so I could look at her big ass sway as she walked on. Lust surged through me as I was transfixed for a moment as I mentally undressed her right there in the parking lot.

On the ride to her friend's vacant apartment, where she suggested we retired, we flirted with each other openly. She pretended to miss the Gear stick and playfully grabbed my erection, and I simply reached out and pinched her erect nipple, and then touched her big and juicy breast.

By the time we arrived her friends place, we were literally alight with the fire of lust. I just had one last question to ask, "Why me?" She looked seductively at me and answered slowly;

"From the first time I saw you walk into the restaurant two days ago, I knew you were searching for something... something different, and then when you sneaked a few looks at me, I saw desire in your body language. Like me, you needed to be loved for you, no strings. Then also, you are a good looking sexy and confident man"

"Now, please shut up and let's fuck!" she demanded.

We kissed hungrily, tasting each others lips and teeth and tongues. Eventually she pulled away and began to undress. She unclasped her bra revealing her big full breasts. I hadn't seen tits so sexy in a long while. She stepped out of her dress and reached for the very visible bulge in my pants and rubbed it. I stepped away not wanting an accident to happen too soon.

Cradling her gorgeous. I weighed them in my hands, and then squeezed them together roughly and feasted my eyes on the expanse of her creamy cleavage. I began to tease her huge nipples with my thumbs, stimulating them to rocky erection.

"I want you Jeff," she demanded, "Your cock in my mouth, my cunt and my ass."

That said she unzipped my fly and then snaking a hand into my boxers to grasp my shaft, she finally released my raging cock from its confinement. Giselle wrapped her hand around it and tugged up roughly, squeezing my cock head teasingly.

The route to the bedroom was littered with my clothes until we arrived at the queen size bed. I promptly began to kiss and lick and nibble my way down from her neck, to the beautiful swells of her breasts.

Sucking mouthfuls of flesh and biting her nipples gently, I raked my hands all over her curvaceous body. She moaned ever more loudly as I squeezed her tits roughly, and curled my tongue around her nipples.

As I moved lower kissing my way to her navel, I could almost swear I heard a sigh of regret mixed with her moan. Darting my tongue in and out of her folds to reach her navel, I caught a whiff of her musky, sweet female essence radiating from her very horny pussy.

Licking my way down to her chubby mound, I was absolutely delighted to find her shaved smooth. Spreading her outer lips open, I reached out with my tongue and licked her clit hood, whilst rubbing my hand over lust puffed pussy lips. She was already sopping wet.

Raking my fingers over her silken thick thighs, I decided to up the ante by sucking on her clit hood hard. Her moans grew louder and more urgent, but I wasn't done teasing her yet.

I slipped a finger, and then two into her sopping wet vagina, and then removing my mouth I brought my thumb over her now erect and exposed clit, at once teasing her clit and finger fucking her pussy. She moaned, bucking her hips against my touch.

"Oh Mon Cherie! I want to suck your cock" she said. "I want to feel it in my mouth."

"Only if you let me taste your pussy at the same time, darling" I demanded, giving her left breast a hard squeeze.

Her answer was a sexy gasp. We quickly transitioned into 69 positions with me lowering my cock over her mouth and ducking my own head down to her smooth pussy. She started by licking sexily up and down my rock-hard shaft, flicking her tongue over my dicks head. I spread her pussy lips with my fingers and delicately slithered my tongue into her.

The urgent movement of her hips begged for more intense contact and I obliged, spreading her wide and taking a longing look at the glistening pink before I buried my face in her cunt, pushing my tongue in as deep as I could go, curling and flexing it inside her.

She wrapped her lips tightly around my cock and began to fuck her face with my cock. Her tongue danced over my throbbing erection as she took me deep into her mouth. She got more of me into her mouth than any woman ever had before and I loved it. I could feel her throat muscles contracting and relaxing around my dicks head as she performed an oral worship on my manhood. I reciprocated her oral adoration with pussy worship of my own.

Just when I thought the fire of pleasure could burn no brighter, she moaned out so loud and then began to plead that I fuck her.

"Fuck me," she said. "Fuck me right now, Jeff. I want to fuck you."

I love it when a woman knows how to take charge, and Giselle surely did. In a few heartbeats she was guiding my throbbing cock into her dripping wet pussy. I enjoyed the awesome sensation of my cock spreading her pussy lips apart and then stretching out her inner vaginal folds as my cock travelled up her river of lust. It's something I love about big women. "The fatter the tighter, the tighter the sweeter" I think a writer once wrote about big women.

I soon got lost in the throes of wild passion as I fucked her, first with slow deliberate strokes, and then faster and harder with the undying determination of a mountaineer. As my cock rammed into her with a punishing fever, she moaned louder and harder until she succumbed to a minor orgasm. Her pussy walls gripped my shaft and her body trembled with her pussy bathing my cock with its lotion of release.

As the tremors of her release receded, she gently but firmly rolled me over. Her agility and fluidity of movement in spite of her size was simply adorable, she executed the maneuver without my cock sliding out of her slick cunt. For the next fifteen minutes she rode me like I had never been ridden in my life. She rode me hard, while I got harder just from watching her enormous breasts bouncing and jiggling. Her wide hips shook as her hot cunt rose and fell upon my steely cock.

I groaned and moaned out louder and louder as she teased my man nipples and fucked me hard. I reached up and grabbed hold of her swinging breasts, gripping onto them tight.

Reaching up to her jangling breasts, I pinched her nipples hard. She reached one hand down and began to rub her clit while she fucked me. I tugged at her nipples, pulling on them even harder. I could feel her tremors building up fast, her cunt walls massaging my ever stiffening cock.

"Oh yesssss, Mon Cherie!" she hissed, "ram that cock into me, honey. Fuck me harder." "Oh Fuck, I'm cumming," she screamed, as her desire ran wildest; she broke out in a mix of French and slurred obscenities moments before she was seized by a powerful orgasm.

Thinking she might be tired, I was willing to settle for a Blow Job to finish off the evening, but no such thoughts for Giselle, she quickly recovered and moved on to phase three...

"Now Jeff, be a good man and Invade my asshole like you guys invaded Iraq". I've heard some guys at work take swipes at French sense of humor, but this wasn't the time to think politics.

Like a cat that has landed on its feet yet again, Giselle was on all fours, her head resting on the bed, and her big voluptuous ass sticking up in the air. Her asshole was a beautiful wrinkled pink pucker.

While I was taking up my position behind her, she reached back and rubbed some of her pussy juice over her asshole, and then slipped a finger inside.

"Ahhhh!" she moaned and wiggled her ass as though priming me for the great anal entry.

Still slick from being bathed in her cum, I held the head of my cock to her tight anus, and pushed steadily. Her puckered passage succumbed and opened up to admit the glans of my penis. Pausing for a moment, I caressed her enormous ass, and then pushed my cock in some more until I was fully embedded inside her ass.

She gasped with elation and began to wiggle her ass, in a slow circular fucking motion. Pulling back almost all the way out, I began to follow her lead as she threw her ass back to catch the full length of my manhood. We gave and took thrust after thrust until we found a tempo that worked perfectly for us both. Then she reached under her body with her right arm and stroked her own clit as well as she could, moaning even louder and thrusting harder and faster.

I pick up the pace until I was within a spitting distance of touching the face of heaven, Giselle's ass was the tightest ass I'd ever felt. My senses soon took leave of me as I began to babble obscenities too.

"Oh yes! You French slut, give me that sweet ass...Mmmm!"

"Yes Jeff! Take it, fuck my ass!" she moaned almost close to tears of joy. "Fuck me harder; make me your anal slut"

I fucked her ass, and she began to breathe harder and faster and moaning much louder in pleasure but squealing a little in pain, until the line between pleasure and pain blurred out completely

she rubbed her clit faster, and her body began to tense up yet again, her anal muscles squeezed me harder, I knew I was done. There was no amount of self control that could stop then onslaught of my release. I could feel the sperm bubbling in my balls already, and there was no holding it back.

"Oh Gis-e-ll-e, I'm cuuuuuuming!" I groaned as I felt on huge pulse and my cock fired a copious load of cum deep inside her ass. The volley of my spunk in her ass must have triggered her orgasm, as her back arched and she let out a loud scream and then succumbed to a series of tremors.

We both collapsed on the bed and caught our breath. As we rested, my cock softened in her ass and as it shrank, it slipped out followed by my load of cum which leaked out of her slackened asshole. "Jeff, you have made a fat and horny French wife very happy; thank you Mon Cherie!"

"The pleasure is all mine darling" I responded, "And fat is not a bad thing, some of us love our women big, and I am honored to be in the presence of one so beautiful and big all at once".

"You're too kind, anyways, as long as you're in Paris, I'm all yours. And if you're ever in Paris and you need some no-hassle-fuck, just call me, ok?"

"I sure will, Giselle, Thank you" I leaned closer and kissed her on the mouth long and deep, and we ended up making love only this time nice and slow before she had to go back home to her husband.

No comments:

Post a Comment