top

Thursday, September 9, 2010

Billy

Billy [part 1 of 3]
By: Bittic

Billy by Bittic

The early morning mist was just rising as I crested the top of the hill. Looking around the surrounding woods and open clearings, they looked empty of any creatures. I must have been more noisy than usual and frightened everything away. Oh well, it will soon warm up. Then I will work on my over-all tan. Perhaps I should have checked out the wooded area near the swimming hole first but I seldom saw anything interesting. Several times, early in the morning, I have seen a nice looking young man laying naked on one of the benches. He is not there every day.

I put down my pack and camera, and then decided to start on my tan now. All I wore was a flimsy pair of shorts and nothing else. If it were not for the law, I would be nude. Hardly had I reclined when my sensitive ears detected a rustling in the fallen leaves. Easing quietly over behind a small group of thick bushes, I got into a position to watch the advancing visitors. I didn't wait long.

They walked right out into the middle of the clearing and stopped facing each other. The man was the same fellow who frequented the swimming pool and is supposed to be an artist. That's what the talk around town is all about concerning him anyway. But the woman - wow what a looker! Short with beautiful red hair, a few freckles, gorgeous figure, and dressed rather scantily in short shorts and some kind of tie around her lovely breasts. She is the new neighbor to my friend Jack, down my street.

"Well, let's see - to begin...you sit there. OK just relax while I get set up," the man said as the woman sat, turned to one side with her legs drawn up. I noticed the cute sandals she wore with the straps wound around her calves. They really helped to show off the exquisite shape of her legs. Cecil (I found out latter), the artist, looked up from his sketch pad and said, "If you don't mind, remove that tie so I can study the conformation of your shoulders and breasts."

The woman looked at him in two short glances, winced a bit, and then turned the tie to unfasten it. She slowly let it lay next to her. She kept her hand on it.

"Good. Sit straight, please. You have a very attractive figure. Have you modeled before?" he asked smiling.

"No, never. I've been asked many times, but this is the first time for me. I do not feel comfortable out here in the wilds, I'll tell you. Will we be long?"

"We can go back anytime you'd like. You can see your house from here. Come over here and look. You have to get past those trees, he said moving up behind her as she moved to look down the mountain at the village. His hands that where first on her shoulders slid slowly and with nonchalance - as if he didn't know what he was doing down to rest on the sides of her lovely breasts.

She didn't jump or shy away, instead she stepped quickly forward away from his touch and turned. "I must insist that you keep your hands to yourself mister! If you have a problem with that - I'll leave." She returned to her original place and sat once again with her back straight showing the glorious curve of her firm well-formed breasts. I thought I would just love to count the freckles on her chest! Cecil regained his position and began scribbling furiously. From time to time he turned the pad to show her what he was doing. From what I could see, the sketches were very professional looking - very nice, if I do say so myself. The woman smiled each time she viewed whatever he drew and started to relax.

Lying in one position was getting to me, so I very carefully shifted into a little more comfortable posture with my camera in place to photograph the scene. Fortunately, it is a new digital model that is totally silent in operation. I shot several pictures whenever the pose changed. They looked great.

"Would you mind standing? Your complete figure would make an excellent subject." She stood, and much to my surprise - she dropped the short shorts she was wearing! There she stood naked! Boy! Was she lovely! My mouth became dry and I couldn't spit. My eyes felt as though they'd drop right out on the ground! Wow...wow...wow, she sure is a beautiful lady! My eyes were having a difficult time prying themselves away from the clump of bright red curly hair that decorated her crotch. Then I heard him ask, "Would you separate your feet a little, please?" I held my breath - needlessly, because she without any untoward action, stepped her feet wider apart.

"Like this? All right? Would you like me to turn?" she asked. I began to tremble where I lay in the bushes, practically drooling at the lovely sight. He reached up as though to alter her pose, but she kicked his hand away easily - more of a shove with her pretty sandal clad foot than a real kick. "Don't touch!" she admonished him.

"What ever you want, dear. You know that most professional models shave their crotch clean of hair. I think that if I were you, I would at least trim the hair into a neat configuration. You take very good care of the hair on your head, why not on your crotch?" he said staring at her crotch with a leering look. She didn't like the way things were going and started to pick up her shorts. He put his hand on them. They stopped, looked at each other a few moments, and then she dropped them. Straightening up, she turned right towards my hideout!

"Would you turn back please? If you will allow me, I would like to trim your hair just a little to make it neater. Do you ever try to do anything with it?" he asked with a smile. She didn't answer but turned with her hands on her hips in a manner that looked like she was daring him to action! He reached into his drawing case and found a scissors. "Would you prefer to sit?" She shook her head, "No." He reached up and snipped a few of the low hanging curls, and then ran his fingers through the strands to try to untangle it. She jumped a little at that and stepped back. Slowly, she drew her own fingers through the gorgeous strands of loveliness until it satisfied her that it was neat.

I watched carefully where each gorgeous lock fell. They would not stay there for long once these people left. I could hardly wait.

She stepped up to him again and he began in clipping like crazy! He was really making it short - much shorter than I would have liked. "Ooh! That's too much! Stop right now!" she exclaimed. "My husband is going to be suspicious."

""Let me at least even it up, please?"

"All right, but make it quick! I'm going home!"

"No please. You can't. I right in the middle of this sketch. I can finish it in a few minutes if you will let me."

She looked at the haircut on her pussy and frowned big time. "This sure is a mess. Now I am going to have to shave it all away. My husband once asked me to do that. Now I'll surprise him. Continue."

He moved up very close to her pussy with the shears in his hand and sniffed loudly. "You smell great, Helen! Ever so nice and clean, dear." She wiggled a bit as he snipped a few places, and then lurched forward and slid his tongue across her now exposed clit that stood proud of what thatch was left covering it

"Fool!" she exclaimed picking up her clothes and walking right towards my hideout! I quickly dashed back to the next stand of brush and hunkered down. She kept right on coming - naked, and red with fury! We were about a hundred or more feet from the original spot when I ran out of hiding places. "Oh my Billy! Have you been watching us?" she asked me.

I ducked my head a little and said, "Yes, but It was unintentional. I study the local fauna for my doctorate in animal physiology - sort of. I'm truly sorry, if I upset you."

"It's all right, Billy. It is really my fault. Some of the local girls told me that Cecil was hot stuff with the ladies and that if I wanted a real experience I should take him up on his request for a model. He seldom makes the session just a modeling exercise. I like sex, but right now Albert, my husband is away. He will not be home until fall some time. Show me how to get out of this place. I want you to come home with me, too. Are you going to put those pants on? I admire your - ugh...figure. What do you think of this?" she asked spreading the small lips of her mutilated red pussy.

I helplessly stumbled toward her to get a better look, and ended up with my face pressed against her lovely cunt with her hand pressing firmly on the back of my neck. "Ooooh that feels so goooood, dear, but let's dress and run to my house. OK?" I helped her slid the little short shorts up over my dream and then I tied the veil thing around her chest. I sighed as I stepped back and she realized how much I wanted her. "Let me have a little taste of this darling penis. This is not been altered - has it?"

There was not the slightest possibility I could say anything. My throbbing hard dick was just aching for her touch - even the slight touch of her hand, but it suddenly disappeared from my sight in her warm wet mouth. I almost died right then. Certainly, it was eminent that I was going to drown Helen in a shipload of cum. Frantically, I tried to push away with my feeble aching body, but she had both hands on my ass pressing my cock deep in her throat. Slowly at first, I felt the cum ooze into her mouth and then she licked all around my gland. That wounded mortally any idea I might have had to save her from the frightful dose of cum I knew was eminent. My cock felt nearly as though it was being sucked inside out and down her throat. My knees buckled and I felt back into a bush that held me partly upright. Without any hesitation, she continued to drain every drop from my joyous happy cock. When I finally stopped moaning and groaning, she slid my shorts on my weary frame.

After a few minutes, she helped me stand. I looked about and got my bearings, and then took her without stopping or hesitating right to her house. She had her arm around my waist. She didn't really have to support me, but I loved the closeness of her warm succulent delicious sexy body. I am totally enamoured. When she got us in the house, we went right to the master bath. I watched as she retrieved the necessary items to shave her cunt hairs.

First thing, we divested our clothes and took a frolicking good fun shower with much kissing, groping, and fondling. My cock, once again, was throbbing, standing tall, and very ready for fun. She dried me while I dried her. And then she sat up on the sink counter with her legs well spread. Shaving cream soon covered all the hairy places that I could see. Carefully, I stroked the razor over her pussy and ass area until there was no more hair. After I gently washed the area, I flicked my tongue hungrily over and around her clitoris. She groaned and insisted we adjoin to the bedroom next door.

Once in the bed she moved head to foot and stuck her lovely cunt right in my face, at the same time, she sucked my hot gleaming wet with precum cock right into her throat. She smelled exquisite, nice, and womanly - just as I always imagined perfection. I was able to last a few minutes more than the first go- around, but I turned and continued to pleasure her slippery, swollen, hot, wet, delicious pussy. She directed my head from one place to another and told me just how to please her. This continued until she collapsed in a light faint. Then I moved up beside her. When she woke, she reached over and drew me close. We kissed passionately for a long time.

We took a shower together, and then she let me dress her. When we were ready, me in her husband's tuxedo and her in a fabulous gown, we went out on the town. Neither of us had on anything under our clothes. On our way to the restaurant, she showed me her gleaming smooth mound of Venus above her swollen red ready pussy. I could hardly wait to get back to her house! I about died when her hand moved surreptitiously up the side of my thigh and took a firm hold of my stiff cock.

3

No comments:

Post a Comment