top

Wednesday, September 8, 2010

MYLENE'S MAGICAL MOMENT PART 2

MYLENE?S MAGICAL MOMENT PART 2
By: wifwat (wifwat@excite.com)

MYLENE'S MAGICAL MOMENT 2 By WIFE WATCHER © 1999

PART TWO THE JOY OF HUMILIATION

After that night, the night that I became a woman, Ralph introduced me to all kinds of pleasures. Some I found a little frightening at first but soon came to love everything that my lover did for me and to me. I wanted to feel these excesses every day but Ralph would make me wait from three to six weeks between hard sessions. If it were only mild spanking or caning, we would do that often but after I had been bruised or marked, he would insist that I have time to heal. Isn't he a thoughtful lover!

One day we were out walking in the park. We had gone to a part of the park that I had never seen before. It was where the gardeners had their greenhouses. We sat on a small grassy hill and watched the men working in the garden beds. It was a hot day and they were stripped to the waist.

?Do you think they look nice?' Ralph asked.

?Do you mean because they're half naked and tanned and muscley?' I replied with a giggle.

?Just answer the question.'

?Well yes, I suppose they do look nice,'

?Just nice?' he persisted.

?Well, I suppose they look sexy.' I ventured.

?How do you mean?'

?They are half naked and bronzey and I love the way the sweat runs down their muscley chests.' I said looking down, as I felt embarrassed saying my thoughts out loud.

?Would you like to lick the sweat of them?' Now I was really embarrassed because that was just what I had been thinking.

?Take your panties off!' This was more of an order than a request. I was now used to Ralph's ways and knew the difference. Knew when I should discuss something or obey right away. I slipped my panties off as instructed and handed them to Ralph.

?Lie back on the grass and raise your knees.' I did as instructed. ?Open your knees wider!' I did. Ralph got up. ?I will be just over there by the trees. Let's see if the gardeners take up your offer.'

?What offer?' I enquired.

?You're putting your pussy on display; that should be offer enough.' He said as he walked away. I lay there for some time with my eyes closed. With the warmth of the sun on my face, I almost fell asleep. I was suddenly aware that I was not alone. I could hear murmurings and movement but I didn't open my eyes. I felt my skirt sliding higher up my thighs, then all the way up to my waist. I was completely naked to the eyes of these unknown men. I could see them in my minds eye, tall and sunburned. My fantasies were getting ahead of me. I had visions of them dropping their trousers and getting between my legs and fucking me. I had got used to thinking like that now. I loved to say it out loud. Fuck Me Ralph! When we were making love, it seemed to make it more exciting.

I felt one of them get between my legs and I opened my eyes. What a shock! It was a dirty looking tramp, not the young bronzed gardener I had been imagining. I was about to protest when I heard Ralph say ?Its okay! Let him fuck you.'

I felt the old mans cock going into me, his unshaven face came down next to mine. He was trying to kiss me, trying to force his tongue into my mouth. The smell of stale beer was nauseating. He managed to get his tongue between my lips when he came, shooting his spunk into me. I felt his weight being lifted off me and then another one was between my legs. He shoved his cock into me without any problem. It just slid inside as I was well lubricated by the first mans spunk. My head was pulled to one side and another cock was offered to my lips. ?Suck it!' Ralph's voice sounded in my ear. ?Suck it and savour it. Enjoy the humiliation of being used.'

I was already beginning to react to this onslaught of filth on my young body but now that Ralph was pointing out that it was okay. That it was acceptable and should be savoured as another aspect of our sex life together, this was all I needed to get into the swing of it. I started to moan in pleasure as these decrepit old men used me for their pleasure.

I felt my blouse being pulled open and a mouth suck on my breast. Then it started to bite my nipple. ?Aaaaaaaaauuuuuuuugghh!' I screamed out. The men looked startled but Ralph told them that it was all right, they could do what ever they wanted.

As I screamed, the cock in my mouth erupted and I was coughing and spluttering on a mouthful of spunk. The guy fucking me added his load to my already full pussy. The men got off me and I felt two of them grab one of my ankles each. I was pulled upside down and my head was completely of the ground. As I have said, I'm only 5 foot tall.

I looked up and saw Ralph remove his belt and hand it to one of the other men. I started to tingle all over as he took position in front of me. I knew what was to come. I knew that Ralph had asked him to whip my pussy. ?Aaaaaaaaauuuuuuuugghh!' I screamed as the first blow found its mark. ?Aaaaaaaaauuuuuuuugghh!' The second, then the third. I was convulsed in multiple orgasms. As they subsided I was lowered back down onto the grass.

I opened my eyes and was surprised to see that the young men from the garden section were standing looking down at me. My immediate reaction was to try and pull my skirt back down but Ralph said ?Leave it!' I lay still allowing these attractive young men to inspect my spunk covered body.

?Can we use her?' I heard one of them as Ralph.

?Of course you can, that's what she's here for, to be used.' The men picked me up between them. I was starting to get turned on again having four handsome young men carry me off. We entered one of the greenhouses. The stood me up and removed my clothes, I had lost my shoes some time during my session with the old men. Two of the men picked me up and laid me on a work bench. The wood felt warm from the sun shining on it and the roughness was exciting to my bare flesh. I felt me legs being pulled apart when suddenly I had a sharp intake of breath. A hose pipe was directly aimed at my pussy and the coldness took my breath away. It was then stuck inside my pussy and I found the force exhilarating as it washed my insides. The pressure was stretching me and it felt wonderful. Only the coldness spoilt the experience. I made a mental note to try that again but with warm water next time. I gasped again, as the water was then direct all over my body. They obviously wanted me to be cleaned of all the old mens spunk.

I was then stood up and towelled dry. They bent me forward across the work bench and I could feel one of them gripping my hips. Then his cock was touching my pussy. It felt wonderful as it pushed its way inside me. So strong and hard. This young man was treating me ever so gently. It was as though he was making love to me, instead of just fucking me. I relaxed and enjoyed his gentleness.

After a little while he started to get more and more excited as his climax neared. I could feel his hands gripping me harder and harder. It was starting to hurt as his fingers dug into my flesh. His pounding became harder and harder.

?Beat her!' he cried out to his friends, ?Beat the slut'. With that, I felt a sting across my back as one of the young men brought a garden cane down across my shoulders. ?again!' he yelled as his pistonning cock went faster and harder, pounding into me. I felt his hand let go of my hips but his pounding cock never missed a beat. ?The arse, smack her arse!' He yelled again. Swish! A searing cut across my buttocks was all the young man needed to see. ?Arrrggghhh!!' he groaned as his young powerful cock shot a load of hot spunk into my ever grateful pussy.

The next young man then pulled me into a kneeling position. The concrete was hard against my knees; I loved the way they manhandled me, just using me like a sex toy. He positioned himself in front of me and rubbed his cock over my face. It was quite big and looked a whole lot nicer than the cocks of the old men. I opened my mouth without being asked. He placed the large head between my lips. I readily sucked on it, licking it and enjoying the feel and the taste. His hands gripped either side of my head as he pulled me forward further onto his throbbing manhood. I could feel it touching the back of my throat and it caused me to gag slightly.

He seemed to like that, the fact that he was causing me discomfort seemed to egg him on and he pushed even further. I could feel it going into my throat, deeper and deeper. I was having difficulty breathing around this huge obstructing in my windpipe. It was causing me to panic slightly.

?Breath through your nose!' It was Ralph. He was ever there to see that I was all right. ?Breath gently through your nose!' He repeated. Following his advice, I soon got into the swing of it and started to relax and enjoy this new sensation of a mans cock deep inside my throat. I was surprised to feel Ralph's hand on the outside of my throat. He was obviously feeling the movement of the cock as it moved up and down.

?That does feel nice.' He whispered in my ear. ?You are such a lovely little slut. I often wonder if there are enough cocks in the world for you. My lovely slut bitch.' It did feel nice that Ralph was joining in with me, he too was obviously enjoying the cock in my throat, just as much as I was. It made him feel ever so much dearer to me. I think I loved him at that moment, more than I ever had.

Just then the cock started to throb and the young man started to move faster and faster. All of a sudden his magnificent cock erupted and shot a load of hot spunk straight down my throat. The cock pulsed and pulsed. As he was withdrawing it from my throat and I was relishing the gasps of sweet fresh air, his cock once again spasmed and just as it cleared my lips, another stream of spunk shot across my lips and cheek. Ralph took me in his arms and kissed me full on the lips. The young mans spunk mingled between our lips, Ralph tongue probed at my lips which I opened and allowed him access. He was obviously enjoying the taste of spunk. He licked and sucked at my mouth and licked up all the excess spunk from my cheeks. Was there ever a more loving moment than that?

We were interrupted by the other two guys who were getting impatient waiting their turn at using my body. I was roughly pulled to my feet and bent over the workbench. One guy wasted no time in getting behind me and shoving his hard cock right up my ever-grateful pussy. The other guy grabbed my hair to hold me still whilst he set about fucking my face. From the corner of my eye, I saw the first one who had fucked me and had asked for me to be beaten, pick up a garden cane and walk over to us. As the other two were fucking me, he set about beating me with the cane. Firstly across my shoulders, then gradually working his way lower. I heard him shout ?Move!' which I assumed was to the guy fucking my pussy, as I felt him let go of my hips but he didn't stop his fucking. Then I felt the sting of the cane across my bottom. This young man was certainly getting turned on by beating me. Swish, swish, swish. The strokes of the cane were getting faster and faster. He was working himself up to a frenzy. I felt so wonderful at that moment. To think that I could instil so much passion into a young man. Above the noise of the other two men using my body, I could hear my ?whip master' breath, it was coming in loud gulps. Just then the guy fucking my pussy shot his spunk into me and my ?whip master' pulled him out of the way and in a mad thrashing frenzy, started to fuck me and slap my bottom with his bare hands. It was all too much for him and he came within seconds. It felt so wonderful being filled with his spunk; it was a token of a great passion. He fell forward on top of me just as the guy fucking my mouth, came down my throat.

What a wonderful day this had been. I had felt the excitement of being degraded and humiliated by the old men and the wonderful exhilaration of instilling great passion on the young gardeners. Ralph cleaned me up and took me home. This was one of the occasions when I needed to rest up for a few weeks. I had received quite a vicious beating that day and was badly marked. Though I loved every bruise on my body. I would gaze at my swollen pussy lips in a mirror for hours. They were trophies to be worn with pride. I even got Ralph to take some very close up photos, so that I could look back with fond memories of that day.

No comments:

Post a Comment