top

Thursday, September 2, 2010

Masturbation with an audience

Masturbation with an audience
By: James (James@virgin.net)

Marion and I had been married for about a year when she introduced me to the joys of public masturbation. Our sex life had always been good since the day we met - she had knelt over my face and used her dildo to have a very wet orgasm during our first time in bed together - and watching each other masturbate was a favourite occupation. We liked to sit opposite one another and bring ourselves to orgasm.

The evening in question, Marion had a couple of girlfriends round to a girly evening, and I was in the living room reading quietly. I could hear the giggles and noise from upstairs as they gossiped and talked about fashion over a bottle or two of wine. After a couple of hours, they all appeared in the doorway and Marion said, "James, we'd like to ask you a favour." I put my book down and expected to be asked to make coffee or go out for a takeaway. "Okay," I said, "What do you want me to do ?"

"Well," said Marion, breathing rather hard, "Jenny has never seen a man masturbate." I raised my eyebrows, wondering where this was going. "So I've said you'd show her." I was very surprised. We'd had often fantasized together about being watched during sex, but never with the intention of putting it into practice. I hesitated before answering; but it suddenly seemed very exciting, and I could feel my penis begin to twitch. "Okay," I said, slowly, "When ?"

"Now," said Marion, "and Katie wants to watch, too."

I stood up and unbuttoned my shirt while the three women came and sat next to one another on the sofa. Katie and Jenny were both leaning forward and I could see down their cleavages, so by the time I was naked, I was already half erect. I started to rub my penis and was very quickly hard. I stroked myself quite slowly, because I wanted this to last a long time, and I was curious to see how the women would react. I can masturbate for about an hour under the right conditions. After a little while, some pre-cum leaked from the tip of my penis, and spread it along the length of my penis.

Marion had spread her legs a little and was clearly rubbing herself. "Taste your pre-cum," she said. I caught the next dribble on my finger, and licked it off. "There," said Marion, "I told you he'd do that."

Katie and Jenny were watching me very carefully, and both had a hand in their laps, but I couldn't see if they were masturbating too. Eventually, I could feel my orgasm begin, and I said, "I'm about to cum. Where shall I squirt ?"

"I'll catch it," said Marion, and came over to me, cupping her hands in front of my penis. With a long sigh, I orgasmed and squirted five dollops of semen into Marion's hands. Katie and Jenny laughed and clapped. Jenny said, "Okay, are you going to do the next bit ?"

"Of course," said Marion, and slurped the semen into her mouth. Then she stood up and kissed me on the mouth, pushing the semen into my mouth with her tongue.

"Don't swallow," she whispered, "Show the girls." She stood back and I opened my mouth to show Katie and Jenny. "Okay," said Katie, "now swallow your own spunk." I did. Sharing our orgasms was a favourite part of our sex play, so I had done this many times before.

"That was great," said Jenny. "I didn't believe Marion when she said you'd swallow it."

"It tastes even better out of Marion's vagina," I said, smiling at Marion. Katie said, "I'm feeling quite horny myself now. I'm going to go home to Bob and see if I can persuade him to do the same." Jenny nodded and smiled but said nothing.

After Katie and Jenny had gone, Marion said, "Thank you for that. I'm feeling very hot now. Let's go to bed."

The next occasion when I masturbated for an audience was a few weeks later, at a dinner party given by Katie and Bob. Jenny was there with her boyfriend, Simon, and another couple, Clare and Harry. We had quite a lot to drink during the meal, and sitting around drinking coffee afterwards, somehow the subject of my show for Jenny and Katie came up. The description of me masturbating into Marion's hands and then swallowing my own semen got me quite turned on, so when Clare said, "I don't believe it," and Marion said, "Go on, James, show her," I was ready.

The other three men, Bob, Simon and Harry, made encouraging remarks as I stripped off and began to massage my penis. After about fifteen minutes, Katie said to Bob, "Why don't you join in ?"

"I don't know if I can do it with an audience," said Bob.

"I'll help," said Marion. "I'll strip off if you do it." The prospect of seeing my wife naked was clearly a strong motivator and within seconds Bob was naked and masturbating next to me on the sofa. Marion stood up in the centre of the room and began to remove her clothes. As her bra came off and her breasts were on full view, I noticed that Simon and Harry were both rubbing their crotches, and Katie seemed to be fondling her own breasts. Marion dropped her skirt and then turned around to remove her knickers. When she turned back to face us, completely naked and with slightly swollen labia, it was too much for Bob and he grunted and squirted three or four dollops of semen onto his belly. Marion clapped. "Brilliant," she said, "come on, Katie. I know you've been practising."

Katie leaned over Bob and slurped the semen from his stomach. Then she moved up and he opened his mouth as Katie shared his own semen with him. Clare and Jenny clapped and laughed. "See?" said Jenny, turning to Simon, "I bet you could if you tried." With that she started to unbuckle his trousers.

Marion was rubbing her clitoris with her legs slightly apart, and I was continuing to rub my penis. Katie kissed Bob's soft penis and sat up. "I've got to cum," she announced, and started to get undressed. By now, Simon was naked and was masturbating with the tip of his penis resting on Jenny's tongue. I eased up on my own masturbation, because I didn't want to cum just then. Clare and Harry were still fully dressed, although Clare was rubbing Harry through his trousers with one hand, and herself with the other.

Marion said, "I'm going to cum, James. Come here, it's going to be a wet one." Sometimes, Marion ejaculated when she orgasmed, and I didn't want to miss this. I positioned myself between her legs with my mouth open. Her tummy shuddered and her thighs trembled as she orgasmed, and a great flood of her juices splashed over my face and into my mouth. This was too much for Simon, who instantly squirted his semen onto Jenny's waiting tongue. She quickly stood up and shared a very sticky kiss with Simon, as her hand rubbed furiously at her crotch. I saw her knees shake as she orgasmed with her semen coated mouth still touching Simon's wet lips.

Katie was standing naked, masturbating, next to Marion, and she said, "I want to see James eat his cum from your vagina."

So I laid on my back and Marion lowered her very wet vagina onto my throbbing penis. It didn't take long for me to explode inside her, and she slid quickly forward to position herself over my mouth. Then she squeezed the semen out onto my tongue. Katie groaned and orgasmed immediately.

Clare had by now slipped her knickers down and Harry was rubbing her clitoris. She also groaned and her thighs shuddered.

After a little rest, we decided it would be best to go home. Marion and I were so turned on that we drove home naked. Marion is keen to for us to taste someone's else semen, so the next dinner party should be interesting.

No comments:

Post a Comment