top

Tuesday, September 14, 2010

FOR THE LOVE OF SEX

FOR THE LOVE OF SEX
By: The Colonel

FOR THE LOVE OF SEX By The Colonel

My husband and I were way over due for a holiday. He had just gotten an assistant promoted and replaced the guy with a very large black guy from a larger station of the company he worked for. We had him over for dinner a couple of times since he had come to work for my husband with plans to bring his wife and children to our city a bit later, after the school year was out.

Then all of a sudden, my husband was telling me that we were going to leave town for one of the many lakes in the area. He had made plans to rent a cabin next to the lake and had also, made plans to bring the new black guy with us.

The young man had already agreed to come to the lake with us and all indications were, he was looking forward to going. My husband, Ken had told him that all work and no play made things a bit difficult for anyone trying to learn a new job.

On Saturday, we left the house about 6:30 in the morning. It took us about 2 and a half hours to get from our home, to the cabin at the lake. When we got there, we ask Pete, the young fella, to help us bring some of the stuff inside. We had blankets, and food we intended to put in the refrigerator. There were chairs and stools we intended to use by the fire, and a small grill.

When we left the house, before picking up Pete at his hotel, Ken and I had put our bathing suits on so we wouldn't have to change at the cabin. We had planned to rent a boat and go out on the lake. We had done this many times. I was a bit worried this time because the last time we had came to the lake, ken had gotten a bit too drunk and fell asleep for a long time. I was beside myself looking for something to do, so I just went walking.

When we got to the lake wearing our swim suits, we looked like everyone else. Almost everyone that was at or around the lake, was wearing a swim suit. I was always a little nervous when I wore a bathing suit, because I was always a little shy about another man seeing the body that my suite showed off. My hips were a bit wide for my age but my breast were extra large and I had difficulty getting covered up like I'd like. The suite was an old one and while it covered my breast, it was a bit tight around my ass and I kept having to adjust it to cover up. If I wasn't careful, it would creep up into my ass and cunt and one could see the hairs on each side of my bottom and after a while, if I didn't adjust it, the suite would work it's way up and into my cunt crack. Then, it was like having nothing on at all. Also, if I wasn't careful, my boobs would fall out of the suite and I'd end up having to put em back. By then it would be too late, someone would have already seen em. Ken always told me that from the front or the back, my shape was a real turn on for him or anyone else that might be looking. That however, was not my intentions, at all.

It was around eleven in the morning when Ken made the announcement that we were going to go rent the boat and go out on the lake. We had taken into the cabin most of the stuff from the van and Pete had just slipped into the boxer type, swim trunks that Ken had loaned him. Pete was a bit larger then Ken so the trunks seemed to be a bit small for him. But he looked good in them.

We got the boat rented and gassed up and I was driving the boat on the lake. Ken and Pete were sitting behind me on the padded seats. The lake was a big one and I always enjoyed driving the boat because it would allow ken and whoever he was with to sit back and drink their beer. I wouldn't have to worry about Ken driving the boat drunk, if I was driving. Every once in a while I'd turn and look back to see what the guys were doing. Both were sitting there drinking beer, but one thing I caught was Pete was sitting there, relaxed, drinking his beer. However, his legs were apart and his cock and balls were almost out of the swim suite. I couldn't help but notice how big Pete's cock was even in the soft position. It was huge. The whole tip of his cock was hanging out of his suite. There must have been at least two and a half inches in view, and considering how he was sitting, there must have been another five inches under the suite that wasn't showing. I turned around and continued to drive the boat.

My only problem was, it looked like Ken, at the rate he was going, was gonna drink too much. As he did on most occasion like this.

It was about six in the evening when I got instructions from Ken to take the boat in. The plan was for us to go in and light the grill and put some hot dogs on the fire. We pulled in and parked the boat where we were supposed to and we all went up to the cabin. Ken broke out another beer. He was already beginning to stagger around and slur his words. It was Pete who helped me from the boat.

We got the hot dogs on the grill and after we all got some to eat, Pete and I began to clean up. Ken was sitting in his lounge chair and was having trouble staying awake.

It was about ten thirty when we all decided to go inside the cabin and go to bed. Ken and Pete went inside and got in the only bed. After I'd finished putting things away, I went in and took my cloths off and got in the shower. In the shower I soaped my long, lean body. I lathered my ample full tits. I ran both hands down my gorgeous stomach and on down to my pussy. I soaped the folds, which were engorged and making copious amounts of their own wetness. I began to rub my clit and inserted a couple of finger which rocked my body. "Ahhhhh" I Moaned a Delicious noise and began to shudder and my whole body began to jerk. I felt as if something was about to snap. When I came out of the shower, Finally, it was because I could take no more,

I wasn't worried about disturbing either of them, because they'd been drinking all day. After I'd finished with the shower, I slipped a set of panties on and one of my half slips over my breast. Ken was under the covers, and Pet had laid down on top of those covers, but we had a cooler on and Pete had covered up with a blanket. At some time Ken had managed to get it spread on top of him, also.

I climbed up into the middle of the bed and covered up with the other half of the blanket. I snugged up against Ken and was just about asleep when I felt Pete behind me. I was lying on my side with my arms around Ken's waist and my head on his pillow. He was sound asleep. Then I felt Pete lay his hand on my hip. I froze. I thought it best to try and get him to think I was asleep also. Pete moved his hand up and down my hip. Then he slid his hand around in front and under the panties. Suddenly, his hand was gripping my pussy and pubic area. I didn't move. He moved his hand further down and slid a finger into my pussy. He began to rub my clit and shove his middle finger in deeper and found My G spot. He was working in and out and rubbing my clit and I was having trouble not moving. God it felt so good.

All the while, I was thinking about Pete's cock and the size of it. I'll have to admit with him rubbing me and me thinking about his cock, I was getting hot. Ken didn't know anything was going on. Then Pete began to move his hand up my body. Soon he had one of my breast and was massaging it and playing with my nipple. I didn't move, but it was difficult. I was on fire. Every thing Pete was doing felt so very good to me. I was surprised at my self.

The next thing I knew, Pete had moved his hand from my breast and slid his fingers down and under the waist of my panties and began to shove em down. That way one half of my body was almost free of cloths and bare. He brought his hand back up and moved it back and inserted a couple of his fingers into my pussy. With his thumb, he began to rub my clit and it was beginning to feel so good, I just couldn't hold still.

I began to hump his fingers and thumb. Then I began to turn sideways, which allowed him better access to my pussy. The next thing I knew was when Pete began to remove my panties. Then he put his two fingers back into my pussy and his thumb back on my clit. I continued to hump his fingers and thumb. Ken was so sound asleep, he just didn't know what was going on right next to him. It seemed Pete's finger fucked me for a long time, then I realize, he had moved down and was licking and eating my pussy. My juices were flowing, I could tell. All of a sudden, I climaxed. I began to hump and jerk and spasm. The sounds coming from me, I couldn't believe. I was grunting and whining like a small puppy. When I finished climaxing, I realized Pete was working himself up on top of me. He had moved the blanket and I could feel his hard on dragging up my legs. My God, how was I going to take that big cock, and was he gonna fuck me right next to my husband right there in the same bed. By this time, I was so hot, I would have fucked anybody. By this time I was laying flat and I had spread my legs wide so Pete could get good access to my pussy. He placed the big tip of his cock at the enterance to my pussy and was rubbing it up and down the lips of my pussy and one could hear the sushi sound it made. Then he began to shove it in slowly.

?Ohhhhh God, that feels so good.? The words were just flowing out of my mouth. Once again, I began to whine and grunt. I also began to jerk and spasm because his cock felt so wonderful. Ken never even stirred. He was out and I was so glad.

Pete ended up getting about eight inches of his hard cock into me and it felt wonderful. Then I began to cum again. He was really giving it to me and I was jerking and spasming, grunting and whining again. Then he suddenly pulled out and moved up my body. He began to fuck my breast and each time his cock would come through, he reached up and put his hand on the top of my head and he'd move my head forward so that when his cock came out of my breast, it would go into my mouth. He told me to push my tits together, and that's what I did. It didn't matter, I began to suck on his cock and it wasn't long he began to shoot his load into my mouth. I swallowed as much of it as I could, but I could only handle about half of it. The rest just squirted out of my mouth around his cock and landed on my neck and chest. Both of us were grunting and making all kinds of weird sounds. I was really afraid we were going to wake up Ken, but he never moved.

It was then that Pete reached up and put his hands on my waist. He lifted me up and flipped me over on my stomach. I could feel him spreading my legs apart. Then he took his hand and shoved it into my pussy. His whole hand. At first it hurt, then it began to feel better. First he put all four of his fingers inside me, then he began to try and get the rest of his hand up in my pussy. It was right after he got his hand to go in, he began to pump in and out of my pussy. By this time, it was feeling good. It wasn't long, before I was cumming again. Then he removed his hand and straddled me. His cock was right at my ass hole. First he shoved his cock into my pussy to get it nice and wet. Then he pulled out and began shoving it into my ass. No one had ever done that to me before. At first it hurt like when he shoved his hand into my pussy. It hurt a lot. He was so big. Then after about two minutes, it began to feel better. After a few more minutes, it began to feel real good. I raised my ass up to meet his big cock. Then I began to climax again. This time my whole body began to shudder. I started jerking and spasm once again.

The words began to flow out of me, ?Ohhhh God, fuck me some more. I love it. No one has ever done me so good.? I must have been loud, because Ken began to stir. He smacked and turned over, then he went back to sleep. Then Pete pulled out of me and moved over and stood next to the bed. He stood where his cock was in my face. He said, 
 ?Suck it again.? I opened my mouth and took as much of him in my mouth as I could. It only took him a couple of minutes to shoot off into my mouth again. Then he simply got in bed and went to sleep. I got up into bed in the middle and during the night, I worked my way over and sucked him off a couple of more times. Once Pete made some noise and he woke up Ken, but he just rolled over and went back to sleep.

The End

No comments:

Post a Comment