top

Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Show-off evolves to a new level

Show-off evolves to a new level [part 2 of 3]
By: Wowshelia (cline_bambi@yahoo.com)

The sunset was beautiful, with a few clouds. Tones of blues, pinks, and reds made the evening so peaceful. Feeling the cool breeze of the air conditioner over my skin gave me chill bumps and my nipples felt so good against the soft crop top. I slowly dozed into a daydream as the CD music flowed over my mind. Drifting into thoughts of the exciting events of yesterday, I experience the same warmth of excitement move through my body. God, I could not believe how much I wanted to strip off totally naked and masturbate in front of the truckers. Dwayne asked me if I was OK. I quickly replied, No. I can't stand it, I need to show my tits to someone. I can help with that. Hearing the low hum of the motor increase and feeling the acceleration of the car I saw we were pulling up close to a truck. It was so wild; I could not get my crop top and even my skirt off fast enough. I propped one leg on the dash and started playing with my breast. The heat of the excitement shot through my body. I was trembling, we cruised beside the trucker, I looked up into his cab and smiled at him. I felt Dwayne's hand on my upper leg. Slapping his hand, I told him to pay attention to his driving, I can take care of this side of the car. I slowly moved my right hands down to my naked exposed pussy. Oh, it felt so good, moving my finger against my clit and dipping it into my moist love canal. As much as wanted this to last longer, I new that a major orgasm was rapidly blasting forward. The waves of pleasure exploded over me. Not being able to resist the urge, I make sure the trucker saw me slowly lick my juices off my fingers. Turning to Dwayne, "You did not know your wife could be such as slut did you"? His smile was all the answer I needed. You had better slow down so the cars behind us can pass. I spent rest of the daylight totally naked in the car, looking out the side mirror to insure families were not in the approaching cars (lowering my leg and laying the crop top over my breast when there was any question). Knowing it was not fair for me to have all the fun, I leaned over and unzipped Dwayne's pants, releasing his cock from his shorts. It felt was warm, he moved the seat back some and I lowered my mouth to engulf his beautiful cock. I took it real slow at first letting my salvia flow over it. Increasing my movements I felt him tighten up as he exploded his juice into my mouth. For the first time in my life, I just kept sucking and swallowing his juice. Damn, that felt good, Dwayne said smiling from ear to ear. I finished by rubbing my face all over his rapidly deflating member. I tasted and smelled his cum on my face. I felt so naughty; I could not help but just leave it on. After I cooled off some from the heat of the evening, I had to get dress because the sun was down and the car was beginning to get cold.

We were getting hunger, so Dwayne pulled into a Bar and Grill. My clothes were wrinkled and my hair was a missed. So while, Dwayne found us a table, I went to the lady's room. The place needed some major cleaning, but I managed to use the toilet, fix my hair, and wash my hands without catching anything. The shin of the cum on my face felt so naughty, I could not help myself. I just could not resist not washing it off. Just the thought that someone or everyone would know from the shin and the smell of sex on me, that I was naughty was exciting. This was a typical local redneck "joint"(which Dwayne fits in perfectly). The place was small, so there was no problem finding Dwayne, holding our table and looking at the menu. You would have thought, the men in the place never saw a women, the way their eyes followed me. I just smiled at them as I passed wiggling my ass a little move than usual. Dwayne says I have one hell of a sexy walk, but how can I tell. It dawned on me they were waiting for me to sit down; hoping my short skirt would provide them a look at more than my legs. . The thought of exposing my pussy to these men excited me, but I had to be careful to not be so obvious. Then it dawned on me I was still wearing the crop top with Slut written on it. I love the thought of acting like a Slut. Dwayne stood up and held my chair as I sit down, my skirt riding up almost to my waist. Looking down, I knew anyone across from us could see my uncover pussy. The rush of warmth that flowed into me made me some what light headed. I felt so tingly all over with excitement. Dwayne had bent down and was passionly kissing me. His kiss felt so good and secure. I whispered into his ear before he moved away, I believe you love me dressed like a slut. I can tell you are enjoying it to. You are so right, Honey. The menu was rather limited, and being naughty I just could not help ordering A couple of hot dogs. Will just have to go on a diet later. Why waiting for the food to be served, we smoked a cigarette and talked about staying at a hotel or motel with a indoor pool, I love to swim. I removed the buns from the hot dogs and dipped the end in mustard. Instead of immediately biting into the frank, I sucked the mustard off it as if I was performing oral set and moaned, umm soooo good. Then after each bite I would repeat the process. Looking around to see what type of reaction I was getting, I felt my face blush; the bar had became quite and almost everyone was starring at me. I just smiled and licked my lips and sucked my fingers slowly clean. Dwayne said, "I think we had better be going, if we want to get a room". I picked up the pack of cigarettes and lighter, bent over to place them in my purse on the floor. The move exposed my breast and provides a full view of my pussy to a number of strangers. My body was pumping the fire of excitement to every cell of body. My nipples felt like they would bust if they could not grow any larger, and my clit was tingling from desire for attention. Dwayne had left cash on the table to cover the bill and tip. And was standing beside me when I looked up. "You are really hot this evening, " he said, holding me around my waist as he left. A sense of bliss moved across my being knowing he approved my actions and that they have brought so much to once dull marriage. We managed to find a Ramada Inn that had an indoor pool, and a room opening out into the pool courtyard. The courtyard was covered and the décor was relaxing. Even though it was late when we checked in I wanted to go for a dip. I remembered there was a box in my suitcase marked swimwear and was from Wicked Weasel. I grabbed it and headed to the bathroom to change. Dang, Dwayne, I thought when I open the box. Well, if he wanted me wear this bikini, I would. It seemed so naughty and small. A white mesh thong bikini, a wonderful hot rush of excitement shot through my body. It was obvious that without the cover-up, I was all but naked. It was the smallest and boldest bikini I have ever worn. Looking in the mirror, I felt my nipple rapidly grow hard and a tingle of excitement in my clit. Wow, should I wear this or tell Dwayne I was afraid we would get kicked out of room? The cover-up did hide a lot, and made it appear I was wearing a normal swimsuit. The desire to please him and, loving the thought of wearing the bikini in public made the decision easy. Walking into the bedroom I announced that I was ready if he was. He could help, but ask me if I liked my swimsuit and, if I was comfortable with it. Honey, I am your wicked slut anytime we are away from home and your desire is mine. We left the sliding door to our room open, in case I felt like I needed a quick exit to our room. I was wearing high heel beachwear that was rather noisy on the stone covered courtyard. The noise did not appear to wake anyone up, and the pool area appeared vacant of people. Everyone must either be asleep or still out partying. The bubbling water from the fountain near the pool and, the rumble of the hot tub attached to the pool, and the low lighting make the décor very romantic. I took off the cover-up and sat down at the edge of the pool. Dwayne whistled, you are hot, that bikini was made for you. I bushed and drove into the pool. It was wonderfully warm. Dwayne followed. After a few laps and playing around in the pool. Dwayne copping a feel every chance he got. And I keep trying to pull down his trucks. He pulling at the bikini strings sapped the energy from us. We got out to pool, and the courtyard was nicely warm. He said, he was going to the bar to get us some drinks if they allowed us to drink at the pool and would be back shortly. I was just relaxing on the pool lounge with my eyes closed listening the sound of water. Hearing a clicking noise I looked in the direction of where I thought it was coming from. Nothing there, except one room with the sliding door open. Guess it was nothing. The room appeared dim; the only light was from the TV. My attention was draw to a couple that was obvious to me, going to their room. They were laughing and seemed have been having a good time. Someone, asking if it was OK for him to join me, startled me. I looked up to see a pleasant looking man a few years younger than myself. He was carrying a laptop and a drink. Its, OK with me, my husband went to get us some drinks, and will be right back. He seated himself, at a table facing me. While he calmly explained, he was just finishing up with some stuff on his putter and wanted to relax and enjoy the atmosphere. I told him, that we were on a long weekend vacation and needed time away from work. Here is your Piña Colada. Dwayne offering me the drink had approached without me noticing. I knew he was not upset, because of his beautiful smile. My name is Mike, your wife said it was OK if I sat down here, hope it is OK with you. Course not; we don't own the place. I am Dwayne and Shelia is my wife. They continued to small talk for a while, and Mike keep trying to be deceit about staring at me every chance he got. My nipples felt so good and I was tingling with desire; knowing he was interested in my body. However, I was feeling a little ignored by Dwayne. Until, I heard Mike say, you really have a beautiful wife. Thank you, and she is also very smart and sexy. Mike was quite for a few minutes after Dwayne's comment. She is a lot like my wife, and is not afraid to also dress sexy. Say, Mike would you do me a favor and take a vacation picture of Shelia and I? Sure, would it be OK, if I took some pictures also for wife, Tina, and myself? It's OK, as long as you don't put them on the net. There are business associates that would not approve of the way she dresses. Mike assured Dwayne they would be for personal us only. My heart almost sunk. I have never told him, I posted a picture on net. The thought of this rather recent stranger taking pictures of me so bare was really turning me on. Dwayne and Mike returned with their digital cameras. I stood up beside Dwayne, as Mike clicked away at the camera. Dwayne always is not satisfied with simple pictures. We posed in various positions. Mike changed cameras and took some more. As he went to sat down his camera, Dwayne said, here let me take a few for you. My legs felt a little weak, because I know Dwayne had taken to my show-off hobby like a fish in water. After a few shots, he said, say Mike lets make the pictures more interesting. I want a picture of the three of us together. I will put the camera on a timer. Mike stood beside me, while Dwayne setup the camera. Dwayne had me hold my now empty drink glass, put my leg on a chair, turn it outwards. I knew he was trying to get a real good shot of my pussy appearing through the sheer bikini. I could hardly stand; my body was burning with heat and my legs weak. Dwayne came running up to my other side in time to be in the picture. Why, I relaxed somewhat, he went to check to see if it came out OK. As much as I was enjoying the event, I was beginning to fear someone would see us and we would get in trouble with the management. OK, Dwayne only one more picture, I am beginning to feel uncomfortable. Mike, would you look at the picture and see what you think. As Mike was looking at the picture reviews, I saw Dwayne say something to him, but I did not hear what they were talking about. Dwayne came over to me and said he had shown Mike how to set the shoot up. He kissed me and I kissed him back with great passion, I felt so naughty, and could tell that Dwayne's cock was hard. He whispered into my ear, Take your top off for this shoot, and slide your hand into my swim trunks. I was dizzy from the excitement, and took my top off and slide my hand into his trunks and grabbed his wonderful cock. We kissed again, and then asked, "Is it OK if Mike join us in the shoot. I almost came as the thought shot into my mind. Trembling I answered, yes. It's OK Mike; Dwayne told Mike. Like being in a dream, I watched Mike set the camera, and come over to the other side of me. Knowing the timer was short; I quickly put my other hand into Mike's trunks and grabbed his hard cock. It really felt great to have two cocks in my hands. I could feel both of them twitching in my hands. I did not want to let go even after the camera flashed. However, I heard someone coming into the courtyard, I quickly regained my senses and got covered up. Dwayne went over to the camera and turned it off. We all were rather quite. Then I said, Whew, I need a drink after that. Mike said he had a bar in his suite, and would fix us all a drink. Not knowing why, "Sounds wonderful," I replied. Instead of waiting for Mike to go and get the drinks, Dwayne and I followed him to his suite. While he mixed the drinks, I curled up to Dwayne on the couch. I felt so hot, I took off the cover up. I was in need of some major attention. Dwayne was playing with my hair and I felt so comfortable in his arms and so much in love. Feeling very comfortable and bold I did something I had never done before, I trembling whispered to Dwayne, I don't want you to get upset with me, and it is OK with me if you are uncomfortable with it, but I am so hot right now I want to give you and Mike a hand-job. Before, he could answer; I gave him a passionate kiss. Oh, honey I am so sorry, please forgive me, I don't know what I was thinking, I would not want anything to destroy our love. Please forget about it. He gave me a passionate kiss, and said, "You really want to act out the part of a slut? Instead of sounding offending and vulgar, the question excited me. Softly I replied, yes. But I don't want to fuck him. I need you to protect me, if he wants more than a hand-job and he becomes aggressive.

No comments:

Post a Comment