top

Thursday, September 2, 2010

House Sitting for Robin

House Sitting for Robin [part 1 of 2]
By: Shawn Web (shawnweb_hacker@yahoo.com)

House sitting 4 Robin Part 1 © 2008 by Shawn Webb

Please feel free to send me an email at shawnweb_hacker@yahoo.com ! Also don't copy and post on other web sites.

Chapter 1:

The story that I'm about to tell you is wrong at so many different levels.

You see I have to say that it's hard having a crush on a friend and even harder when she has a boyfriend. You see, I met this girl at work and we really hit it off. We started to hang out and do things together. I knew that her boyfriend worked out of town and was only home for the weekends. In some ways I'm her work week boyfriend (except that we don't have sex) and on weekends we all hang out.

Robin tells me everything, which is hard. Some days I just want to yell at her telling her to dump him! How can I do that? How can I tell her to dump him so that we can be together? There were no options and I just had to face being in a crappy position.

Robin is about 5'10" and a size ten. We've gone shopping together. I would say that she's not fat and looks great in her short skirts. Her legs are tone and Robin was blessed with an amazing rack. What's even better than her amazing rack are her nipples. They are almost always hard and I catch a lot of guys looking at them. I'm pretty sure that she knows others are looking. In my mind I think she teases her nipples some times before we meet for drinks.

I've seen quite a bit of her since Robin loves to flash at night. There have been a few occasions where she's flashed her pussy. My kind of girl! It's so hard to be that close and not suck on her tits when she's flashing. Robin loves to give shots mouth to mouth. That is hard as a few times the shot has lead to a hot tongue kiss. Yeah, I wanted more. However, she was torn with her feelings for Taylor. I thinks he wanted to explore, but didn't want to harm her relationship.

About a year ago we both wanted to get in better shape and became work out biddies. This was pure hell! Working out at the gym was easy since she was a little modest with dressing. However, we did get pretty close spotting each other. More or less it was a pretty sexy work out. At night things would be different. When we play tennis or run at night she would dress a little sluttish. At night it's still humid and warm, we would run and start to sweat. Well she almost always only wore a sports bra when we ran. Needless to say I got to see a lot of her 36d tits. Sure her nipples were hard and some of her tops became nearly sheer. I have to say its hard running with a hard on.

Once Robin started to lose some weight she started to dress sexy. Her skirts became a little shorter and her jeans a little lower on he hips. I knew that Robin wore thongs. Someone has to thank the person who invented low rider jeans. Every time she bends over to pick something up, I catch what color thong she's wearing.

Some nights Elizabeth would join us for a work out, and that just made things more complicated. Now Elizabeth lives about three streets away from Robin. Elizabeth is married to Bob and Bob and Robin use to work together so that is how they know each other.

Even thought I was the only guy in our weekday group, I thought that women were had boundaries. After running Robin and Elizabeth would jump in the pool and hot tub: nude! What was a guy to do but join them? Elizabeth was married and I didn't think that she played. I've seen Elizabeth's breasts many times as she loves to show off her girls but I never got the feeling that her and Bob were swingers.

I'm not sure if Robin was dropping any hits or if she was just comfortable with me seeing more of her body. There were times after work when I would come over and she would leave her bedroom door open and change was she wanting me to come in or did she feel safe with me? There were several times where she would walk out wearing only her thong. I had to quickly adjust and hide my hard on.

Anyway, Robin and Taylor won a three day cruise and asked me to watch their house. They have three cats and one is pretty old. So every day I had to go over there and make sure the cats ate and that the old cat got her medicine.

Well on the second day, things started like they should. I fed the cats and gave the medication. Everything looked good. Then I did something bad. I couldn't help myself. For some strange reason I felt a need to explore her home. First bad thing was snooping though her dvd collection. Robin didn't have that many movies there were a few romance and some action movies.

For some strange reason I had to learn more about her. What did she wear at night? What type of other clothes did she have? What about toys? Off I went to her bedroom to see what I could find.

First was her dresser. Oh my god, she had lots of lingerie. Wonder if she wore it for him? She had black, red, and white stockings. She had various teddies and some outfits. This girl knew how to dress for a man in bed! Funny thing is that I've never seen her wearing any hosiery even at work. I've seen her in some pretty short shorts when we worked out, I could only imagine how her tone legs would look in stockings. Oh my, she had some hand cuffs, nipple clamps, nipple rings, a whip, and what looks like a clit clip. Wow, I had to watch her enjoy more of these toys.

I looked around her bedroom, her house was an older home, and I could easily wire up some surveillance equipment. My own private show! I had all the equipment and everything was encrypted so that no one else could watch. In addition, the camera's had night vision, motion sensors, and I modified them so that the annoying red light was off. Each camera was also able to capture sound but I wasn't sure about the quality since none of the microphones would be close to the action.

Now, rule number one is to make things invisible! Since today was only Friday I had two days to set things up.

I know what you're thinking. The first thing is what a perv going through her things and the other is that she would notice me snooping. However, I grew up in a house full of women and they taught me to fold and how to take care of intimates and secondly could you blame me for peeking into her personal things?

Oh my god, look at these toys! The first toy that I pulled out was a black life like cock that was around nine inches long and two inches wide. Wow, would love to have watched her take that thing. Next was a silver bullet. Oh, she had a rabbit. Wow, this had to be an anal plug due to it only being four inches long. Wow, even came with a remote! She had a bullet, a pocket vibrator, and a glass dildo. What a naughty girl Robin was.

She is my dream woman, and looking through her bedroom confirmed it! Why can't I find a woman that loves to dress up and enjoy toys? For the rest of the night all I could think about was watching her taking that nine inch black cock! Wonder if Taylor was that big or if she had a hung x?

After finding her toys I wondered if she had any naughty picture or some home movies!

Off to her computer!

I walked over to her home office and fired up her computer. Her computer came up to the normal windows XP screen without a password. Thank god that most people do not use a password for their home computer. In a way I kind of felt like one of those guys on CSI looking for clues. Needless to say that it didn't take long to find pictures and some home movies. Looks like robin was a bad girl after all!

First thing that jumped out was all her pictures. She had two areas, looks like the first one was for family and the other folder was of her and Taylor, or should I say her and then some pictures of her and Taylor together. Oh, she had a few folders with pictures of her and toys. I have to say that it was nice that they had organized the pictures into various folders. Oh, wait she was a picture of robin kissing Elizabeth's nipple. Oh my, what naughty girl. The girls were in the hot tub and looks like Taylor was taking pictures.

The first movie was of her sucking Taylor while he held the camera. She looked so sexy taking his cock in her mouth. Right when he announced he was cumming and he pulled out and shot his load all over her face! Robin was nude, and after he finished Taylor walked around her making sure to capture everything. She looked so hot with his cum on her face. She grabbed a Kleenex and wiped her face dry. The next thing that I noticed was her sexy little landing strip. How erotic, I knew that she kept her pussy hair trimmed. When you work out with someone and they wear sexy shorts every now and then I get a quick flash.

Second movie was of him doing her. Robin was on her back and holding the camera. Taylor would move so that she could capture his cock when he pulled out. Guess she had a little kink in her!

The next video was of Robin using her rabbit. Robin was nude and didn't try to hide a thing. Wow, that was hot! At first she was on her back, but then started to roll around on her bed. She looked directly into the camera while moving the rabbit down her body. Slowly she started to grind her pussy against the toy. With her other hand she reached down and turned the toy. She looked so sexy. Taylor moved the camera to get a close up on the rabbit entering Robin.

Needless to say that I was rock hard! I went back into her bedroom and grabbed a few things mainly a towel and some oil. Then back to her office to watch Robin get laid. My cock was aching. I unzipped my shorts and stripped, sat back down in her chair and started to enjoy her personal movie. I worked my hand up and down my cock trying to mimic the way she was fucking herself with the dildo. She had the thing deep in her wet pussy and guessing it's called a nub, well the nub was pressed against her clit. Looked to me that the nub vibrates and that's what gets a woman off. Robin looked so hot cumming but part of me felt empty due to the experience not being real.

The next movie was Robin in her bedroom and nude. She had the life like dildo and her silver bullet next to her. Taylor was moving around the room and they two of them were enjoying some dirty talk. Robin was talking about being at a club and two men hitting on her. She talked about how sexy she felt having the attention of two men.

Hearing her, watching her was too much. My hand worked up and down my cock. I loved how my cock felt, all firm and thick. The skin tight, the tip of my cock was very sensitive as I came closer and closer to reaching my orgasm.

Robin talked about taking the guys into the alley, being bent over the hood of a car, and how each man took her turn fucking her. The way she sent it, oh I could only imagine how erotic it would be watching her getting fucked by two strangers and just that thought, rippled though my body. I looked down to see a large white stream of cum shoot out of my cock, landing on the floor below me.

Wow that didn't take me long. I felt so kinky after cumming in her home. I grabbed the towel and cleaned myself up, then made sure that I didn't leave anything behind. I know that I'm a guy but don't women ever want to watch a guy jack off? If only!

Was it really wrong masturbating while watching her ride that life like dildo?

I imagined it was my cock that she was riding, and for a second time my cock hard and I swear it could bend steel. The skin so tight and I felt like I was going to explode. Back to her computer to find a new movie and hit pay dirt. Robin was walking around her house, wearing her black pumps. She had the life like dildo in hand as she looked for the perfect place to get off at.

At the base of the toy was a suction cup that she placed the toy on the corner on the coffee table and then she rode it like she was doing a guy. It was so erotic seeing that toy on her table, Robin walking around the room nude, and then to watch her mount it. Slowly she lowered herself onto the dildo. Inch by inch she took that cock into her wet pussy. Talk about mix emotion watching her. Sure part of me knew that this was wrong but the guy side kept me watching. Taylor got some pretty hot close ups of her clit and then moved behind her and took some more close ups. Some women use toys just to please the man in her life, but robin looked like she was really enjoying herself. Needless to say she looked hot! My hot friend was nude and riding a toy like it was her lover. I've never watched a friend having sex before and I have to say that this was totally hot! She rode that thing to a very powerful orgasm.

When Robin leaned back and started slowed down, Taylor had turned the vibrator part up while she slowly moved up and down all nine inches. Robin started to become very vocal and quickly came. While I watched her cum, I shot a large stream of cum! I knew that I was close, but hearing her cum just pushed me over the edge. Watching her cum sent me over the edge and I shot a large stream of cum that landed on her desk. Thank god it missed her keyboard!

For a second time today I had taken care of my needs, cleaned myself up, and made sure that everything was back in its proper place. Then I went back to her office and sat at her desk.

Now this is where the second to worse, wrong part comes in. I installed a little utility so that I can access her computer any times that I wanted. On my laptop I would know when she was online and could gain access the only issue was that her computer had to be on. I also installed the software on her laptop. Robin's desktop had a nice web camera and her laptop had one built in. So with a little tweaking of my utility I could watch her without her knowing. After installing the utility I copied her movies and pictures to my thumb drive.

Yeah, kind of freaky but I'm a guy!

To me I find it very erotic to know that I can watch her at any time without her knowing. My dream would be to watch her masturbating while she talked to him. Since Taylor spends the week out of town, maybe they web cam to take care of some personal needs. Well I could hope!

I almost left without giving her oldest cat her medication. That is how much my mind was racing. Would I see her having sex? Does Robin web cam with Taylor or other men? Oh what if she did web cam with other men?

Saturday started out like every other day but by me being a little naughty my life became a little more interesting! Now I had something to look forwarded to! I had to see more, see what all went on in her house.

After breakfast I planned operation Robin.

My plan was to install several cameras at key locations and in such a way that she would have no clue. I would tap into her cable and feed my home monitor. The images would be encrypted so that no one else could view them. Once everything was packed I was ready to install all the equipment. When a camera detected motion my computer would send a text to my cell. This way I can watch all the night action and I will get a notification if there is action.

My business is a little on the dark side and that is why I have all the necessary equipment and knowledge on how to set this up. Secondly there was enough storage space at my home for a week. I could capture any hot action and delete all the non action feeds.

I was feeling kind of guilty for what I did but not guilty enough to undo what I did. A strange kind of power came over me while getting ready for phone two. Only the best cameras would do. I had to put cameras into her home since she's not on your computer 24/7. I wanted to know what happens in her hot tub, pool, and select rooms in her house.

Kind of freaky I know. I had watch some of her home movies, and looked at her personal pictures. Taking that first step into her home was kind of hard, but once in I double check everything and made sure that nothing was out of place and then took care of her cats and then started my business.

I quickly walked around her house and looked for key spots and access to her attic. Luckily for me her home was an older style that offered me plenty of places to install the cameras where I wanted them.

My plan was to install a camera in her office, bedroom, two cameras in the lanai (pool and hot tub), one in her kitchen, and one in the family room. Immediately I went to work, after all I didn't know what was in store for me up in her attic. It took me about an hour to get the cameras in place and another two hours with the wiring.

Just to be sure, I fired up my laptop and connected to someone's wireless network. I made sure that my connection wouldn't be detected and that my key stokes would be masked. Started the video software and checked out all the cameras. Every thing was working and the video quality was clear.

Perfect, my day was going according to my plan. Now, I just had to wait for Robin to heat things up! Robin and Taylor would be home Monday afternoon.

End of chapter 1

Please send me an email telling me what you think!

No comments:

Post a Comment