top

Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Lift please

Lift please
By: ravs (ravickyn@yahoo.com)

Here is an experience which turned my life around. I am from India from Bombay city. I was 21 when this happened am 33 now. I had just dropped my girlfriend home and was on my way back. I lived a few miles away, normally the bus service was very frequent, but, that day I was on the bus stop for almost 20 minutes and there was no bus in sight. The wait was boring I had finished my smoke and was planning on taking a cab home but then a cab would be expensive. I decided to ask for a lift.

I was standing on the road with my hand out and my thumb sticking out. A lot of cars and bikes whizzed by but none stopped. After about 5 minutes one car stopped. I walked over and bent down to look at the driver, I saw a very classy looking lady at the wheel. She asked me which way was I headed? I told her and she asked me to get in and said she was going the same direction and would drop me off pretty close to where I stayed. I was more then glad to hear that 2 reasons, the first was it had started to rain and I was wet and 2, I get to ride with this beautiful lady.

I introduced myself and she smiled and introduced herself as Mrs. Oberoi . We kept talking for a while. She then asked me if I was in a hurry, as she had to stop by at her place to pick a few things up and then she would drop me of, I told her it was absolutely fine. We arrived at her place and I asked her if I should wait for her in the car? She replied by saying its fine and she would be back in 10 minutes. She walked over to her building entrance but turned and returned back to the car and asked me to come along with her as she might take a little while longer and she would feel guilty to leave me in the car for so long. I told her it was ok and I could probably go out have a smoke and come back to the car but she insisted and said I could have a smoke at her place. I got down from the car and followed her. She stayed on the third floor. She opened the door and as we went in she closed the door behind us. She pointed towards the couch and asked me to make myself comfortable. I sat down, she went into the kitchen and got me some water. She then told me if I wanted to smoke it was perfectly fine with her and there was an ashtray on the table. I lit my cigarette and took a deep drag. She came back outside again and asked me if I would like some tea? I told her it was ok and not to trouble herself, she smiled and said it was no trouble as she wanted to make some for herself.

We were sitting down sipping our tea. Now friends even before I go ahead let me tell you about Mrs. Oberoi she must have been in her late 30's . She was about 5'5 and had maintained her body well. She was definitely a 40 C and what surprised me most was though her breasts were huge her waist was pretty slim. Now I was a 21 year old and my hormones were at their peak and the slightest excuse I would get a hard on and the lady sitting in front of me looked like a goddess to me and to make things worse I could see her cleavage through her blouse.

I was trying to concentrate on what she was saying but trust me it was the hardest thing to do then. I managed to answer her questions and even made her laugh a few times. She got up to put the tea cups back and I asked her if I could help, she said it was fine and asked me to relax. She came back and sat down again and as luck would have it, it started raining heavily outside. She looked at me and said we would need to wait for the rains to subside as it would get difficult to drive in such heavy rains and I agreed. We kept chit chatting for a while and then she asked me a question which almost made me jump " So Ravi tell me are you a virgin?" now people its not that I am not used to talk like that but then I had just met this lady and we hardly knew each other for an hour but I managed to keep my cool smiled at her and said " No am not a virgin lost it sometime back" She smiled at me and asked me who was the lucky girl and I told her it was my ex girlfriend. She then asked me if I still managed to have an active sex life and replied in the negative telling her that though I have a girlfriend now we don't have sex at least we had not had it yet. She looked at me and asked me why not and I told her we never had an opportunity so far. Now the conversation was heading somewhere alright but I wasn't sure if she was just the curious broad minded kind of lady or if she was trying to get to something but I was sure not going to ask her. She then told me her husband was always on a business tour and even now he was traveling outside the country and she gets very lonely. I looked at her and nodded saying I can understand. She did seem lonely. As she was speaking I could see tears well up in her beautiful eyes. I got up and sat next to her the gentleman that I am. I took her hand in mine and put my other hand over it patting it. She put her head on my shoulders and sobbed softly. I held her like that for a few minutes. Her head was almost on my chest and I could feel her breasts heaving and touching my chest which instantly gave me a raging hard on. Her elbows were resting near my hard cock and I was afraid she would feel my throbbing cock, I tried to console her by saying something but before I could complete my sentence she raised her head and started kissing me. Our kisses grew deep and my hands started exploring her back and I slowly brought my hands to her lovely breasts and started caressing them.

I slowly unbuttoned her blouse and thrust my hands inside her bra. I started playing with her breasts as we kept kissing. I unhooked her bra and started pinching her nipples and slowly I broke my kiss and brought my lips to her huge nipples. I started licking them and sucking her breast. I could hear her moan I started nibbling her nipples and her moans got louder. She started rubbing my cock through my jeans. I was sucking on her breast like there was no tomorrow. I slowly slid down the couch and ran my hands up her legs inside her sari soon my hands were at her mounds. I slid my finger inside her panty and started fingering her pussy she was already wet. I raised her sari and pulled her panty down. I slowly thrust my finger in her cunt she was moaning real loud now. I kept fingering her faster and faster I knew she was going to cum the way she was moaning. Within a few seconds she came all over my finger. I spread her legs wider and my tongue attacked her pussy lips, probing deep inside her I started nibbling at her clitoris and she kept calling my name "oh Ravi oh yes Ravi please don't stop deeper Ravi deeper yes oh my god I love that yes" I kept licking and sucking on her pussy and again she came hard all over my lips and my tongue. I got up and kissed her deep letting her taste her cum. She unzipped my jeans and pulled it down together with my underwear. She then brought her lips to my cock and started kissing the head and licking my oozing precum. She devoured my cock slowly inch by inch she finally managed to get my whole cock inside her mouth. She kept bobbing her head up and down on my cock. She then started licking my balls and sucking at them. Slowly she ran her tongue all over my shaft as she kept playing with my balls. I was almost there and I screamed "Am going to cum" she just increased her tempo and I shot my first load deep down her throat and load after load of my cum filled her mouth she kept sucking and swallowing without losing a single beat. She sucked me dry before she removed my cock out of her mouth. I bent over kissed her and fell right next to her on the couch.

She slowly ran her hands on my cock again smiling at me. I looked at her and smiled. She got up and undressed herself in front of me slowly dropping her clothes down in front o me. She then bent down and pulled my t-shirt over my head and started kissing my chest and biting my nipples. She was between my legs again sucking my almost hard cock licking and sucking at it like it was a popsicle. My cock grew hard again in no time. She then took me by my hands and guided me to her bedroom. She made me sit on her bed and got back to sucking my cock. I pulled her up and made her lie down and I got to eating her pussy as she was sucking on my cock. Both of us were horny very horny. I then made her kneel and pushed my cock into her pussy. I rammed my cock hard as she screamed my name in and out my cock went. I kept at it like an animal she came again I could feel her body jerking. I asked her if she wanted me to stop and she screamed a no and asked me to ram her as I wanted. I kept going for a few more minutes before I shot my next load into her pussy. I kept shooting inside her pussy as she moaned and moaned. I slowly withdrew my cock and she turned and took it into her mouth and licked it clean. She then inserted her hand into her pussy wiping my cum over it and slowly brought it to her mouth and licked it off. I fucked her again one more time before I left her place and we had a lot many fucks for the next few months and many more crazy adventures but that would be for later my friends.

Please do take time to give me your feedback on this story friends, always appreciated.

No comments:

Post a Comment