top

Sunday, September 5, 2010

Peeping Tom Boy

Peeping Tom Boy [part 1 of 2]
By: Raingirl

The ravine ran down behind our house and made a nice short cut when I would come home from the library. It was like a wooded mini-forest with towering tall maple trees and a sparse undergrowth that made for easy walking. I had just graduated from high school and was taking a couple summer school classes at the community college trying to get a head start on my college degree.

Now most kids were taking off for a summer fling to Mexico or Hawaii or even a trip to Europe, but I wasn't so lucky. I had few friends and since I was a late bloomer, I never had a boyfriend thru high school. Truth was, I was probably one of a handful of girls from my graduating class that were still a virgin. I've been a tom-boy most of my life and I liked climbing trees more that putting up with some silly boy from school. My one friend told me that I dressed like a slob and that no boy really wanted anything to do with asking me out on a date. I didn't go to the prom, or any other dance during high school, at least not with a date.

It was late June and I had just left the library at closing time, 9:00 PM. I took my usual short cut thru the ravine and was in no real hurry since there was nobody home and I had no plans for the rest of the evening. The greenbelt was probably a couple hundred feet wide and went for 3 or 4 blocks. Most of the homes that bordered on the ravine had fences that separated their back yards from the greenbelt.

As I slowly made my way down the path, I heard some noises, voices I guess, coming from one of the yards. My curiosity got the better of me and I climbed up the ravine to see if I could spot the source of the noises. I could hear some groaning or something and wondered if someone was hurt or injured. I got to the top of the ravine and peered thru the gaps in the fence slats and got a peek at the source. There on the back patio, next to a large hot-tub, was a naked man on top of a naked woman laying on a padded chaise lounge, and they were fucking frantically! My eyes widened as I watched her wrapping her long limbs around the man's back and watched him pummel her body with his cock.

I blinked my eyes in disbelief as I wiggled the slat in the fence to spread it further apart and afford me a better view. They were probably 50 or 60 feet away so I couldn't get a real good view of them, but it was definitely the wildest, most erotic thing I'd ever seen! I watched as he lowered his mouth to her jostled tits and took the nipple into his mouth and sucked it hard enough to pull the entire weight of her breast up towards his lips. He alternated between her right breast, and the left and back and forth. The woman's groans made it obvious that she was enjoying the treatment.

I could feel my own nipples tingle as I watched on. I'd never felt so sexually aroused in all my life! It emboldened me to want to get closer for a better view. The bottom fence slats were loose enough that it only took a slight tug to pull on the board and have the nail pull out. I slid one board to the left and the other to the right and it gave me enough room to wiggle thru the fence. I stealthily made my way behind the shrubbery until I got within about 25' and could see (and hear) a lot better.

His cock would draw out and glisten with sex juices before he'd plow back into her pussy. Every time he'd do it, she let out a groan of pleasure. The sound of their wet sex was getting more noticeable and I could see both of them covered in beads of sweat.

I was trembling with excitement as I watched on. I even started to caress my own breasts thru my t shirt and could feel my own nipples harden. I'd been watching now for 7 or 8 minutes and I could tell by the rhythm of their fucking and the groaning and moaning that something was about to happen.

Sure enough, the man let go of the tit in his mouth and let out a low grunt followed by a long low groan as his hips wiggled tight against hers and I could see the cheeks of his ass tighten as he let his cum shoot inside her. Her climax was a half a second behind his as she squealed and bit his shoulder and her body convulsed like she was having a seizure. I could just imagine the flood of his cum filling her pussy.

I was awe struck. I'd never seen even a movie of such things let alone seeing it in person. I watched as the man collapsed on top of her body and the two of them continued panting like dogs. My one hand had drifted down and I'd been rubbing my own pubic mound for the last several minutes and I could feel myself getting moist and juicy. I crouched there behind the rhododendron until they finally separated. I could see the woman's pussy absolutely gushing with cum as he stood up and waived his semi-erect cock near her face. He helped her to her feet and they proceeded inside the house.

I sat there for a couple minutes shivering with the thrill of what I'd just witnessed. The sight of them fucking had got my innards all twisted in knots. My heart was pounding, my stomach tight, my nipples tingling and my pussy was now dripping and my panties were wet. Suddenly, I wanted to be a woman and get what that woman just got.

I snuck out of the yard and down the ravine and got to my house like I had just committed a crime or something. I ran into my room and closed the door. I peeled off my T shirt and slid off my sorts, then flopped down on the bed. My fingers started pawing at my slit, pulling the lips of my labia apart with one hand and slipping my middle finger inside me with the other. I closed my eyes and replayed the image of the man's cock plunging deep inside the woman over and over again. My finger curled up inside my pussy and rubbed across the swollen bud of my clit as I started moaning like the woman I just watched.

I tossed and turned all night, waking up several times and having the irresistible urge to rub my pussy and feel my clit get all swollen and sensitive. I even think I had my first real orgasm!

The next day, all I could think about was the mental picture of my two neighbors fucking on their back patio. One thing I knew for sure, I'd be going back there to see if I could get a glimpse of more sex! I waited until early evening and told my mom I was going to go hang with a girlfriend and not to worry about me. I walked up into the ravine and up to the fence of the couple's yard. I decided to just stay there and hope the two of them were in a playful mood today!

As I sat there in the warm shadows of the big spreading trees, I kept bringing up the image in my mind of the woman getting pounded by her lover's big cock. I wondered what it would be like to have a man sucking my tit so hard into his mouth that it would draw my entire breast up towards his face. Before long, I had snuck a finger up the leg of my shorts and was rubbing the fabric of my panties against my slit. The more I rubbed, the more the fabric pressed in to my slit and I could feel my moistness dampening the crotch of my panties.

I was glad that the ravine was deserted and I didn't have to be hiding from others taking the shortcut through there this evening. Then, I heard a door inside the house and spun around to peer through the slot in the fence. It was just getting to dusk and I saw the light turn on in the upstairs bedroom.

The window was open but partially covered by some drapes. I saw the man and heard him talking in a soft voice. Then the woman appeared and she was peeling her dress over her head and was standing there in my view wearing a bra and panties. The man then came to her and cupped her ass cheeks and lifted her against him as they kissed. This was no peck on the cheek, but more like a tonsil exam! His hand cradled the back of her head and there mouths were locked together as his other hand kept the pressure on her buns and pulled her tight against his body.

I'd never been kissed like that before and I suddenly wanted to experience these wonderful things. Now I'm not very pretty and I don't dress real sexy or anything, but I finally had grown to a "c" cup and my hips no longer looked like I was a ten year old boy, but now had some shape to them.

I watched intently and pulled the loose fence boards apart a little more to get a better angle to watch. His large hand cupped her ass cheek and I could see his fingers pulling deep into her panty-covered flesh. I could only imagine that he was grinding his manhood against her mound.

And then, the kiss was broken and a few word exchanged that I couldn't make out, then they disappeared from my view. "Damn!" I said to myself figuring my little peeping-tom episode was over for the evening. My panties were now soaked and I could actually feel the blood throbbing thru my clit. I waited a few minutes more and decided I'd head home.

I had just gotten down to the bottom of the ravine when I heard laughter and giggling from up above! I scrambled back up the slope and got to my viewing point. I could hear their voices but couldn't see them. It soon became obvious that they were in the hot tub which was obscured by a lattice fence and some shrubbery. Judging from the playful tone of the giggling, I was sure they were doing something naughty.

I pulled the fence boards apart just as I had the night before. After getting into the yard, I decided to sneak around to the opposite side of the yard so I could see the hot tub. It was fairly dark, but I had been stupid enough to have worn a yellow top which now seemed to almost glow in the night. I hid myself behind shrubs and flower beds until I was far enough around the lattice I could now see the hot tub. There were lights in the hot tub and a few of those solar lights around the patio that gave it a soft sexy glow.

There was the woman, her elbows out on the deck around the tub, her head back and her tits exposed to the air. The man was taking his time sucking her nipples and licking around and around the tight little buds. Every so often, he'd playfully bite one of her nipples and she'd giggle and splash some water at his face. Her breasts were bigger than mine, probably a "D" cup and her areolas were probably 3" in diameter compared to my little penny-sized ones.

I stepped a little further towards the house to improve my vantage point. They were basically whispering to each other so I couldn't make out what they were saying. The man then kind of floated back away from her breasts, cupped her ass and raised her body so she was basically floating right at the surface of the water. He lifted her hips just high enough to expose her pubic mound and her legs hooked over his shoulders. I watched as his face now slowly kissed up along her thighs and finally to her pussy.

Her head threw back and she groaned with pleasure as his tongue went to work on her sex. Soon she was pawing at his head and drawing his face closer against her pussy. I could see him making long, deliberate strokes of his tongue from her ass to her clit, just like he was licking an ice cream cone. The look on her face made it known that she was really enjoying the treatment.

God I wanted to be closer and see better what they were doing. I kept squeezing my thighs together and feeling the juices now trickling down the crack of my ass. I was glancing around to see if I dare try to get closer when the two of them suddenly stopped and proceeded to step out of the tub. Just like the night before, she laid on the chaise lounge and eagerly spread her legs wide apart. He wasted no time in straddling her and I watched his cock-head begin to press against her labia.

I was so fucking hot I was about to cum right then and there. My vantage point was almost too close for comfort, but I didn't dare try to move now and besides, I was even closer to watch the greatest sex show I'd ever witnessed. It only took him a few strokes before his cock was fully impaled inside her pussy. Her legs rose high in the air and I could see her pussy getting fucked very plainly.

I had slipped two fingers inside my own pussy and was stroking myself to the same rhythm as he was fucking her. I was even mouthing to myself "Fuck me.... Fuck Me..."

The lounge they were fucking on was groaning and creaking as their pace picked up. I watched as her big tits would jiggle each time he'd fuck her and his hips would slap against hers. I'd always thought that love making would be gentle and soft, but his thrusts and her grunts were far from soft and gentle.

The woman groaned as it became obvious she was having her first orgasm. After 15 or 20 seconds after that, she told her lover "Cum all over my tits baby!"

He didn't utter a word, but just plowed into her pussy for another minute or so, his thrust getting harder and faster until he suddenly jumped up, his cock slipped from it's warm sheath and I witnessed his orgasm. The first blast of cum was huge and it spewed from her belly button all up across her tits and up to her neck. The second and third got all over her breasts and down into the cleavage.

The woman then sat up a bit and urged him to give the last few dribbles to her mouth. I watched as she sucked his cock head and fondled his balls. Then she released his cock and he bend down to kiss her. Even though I was only about 15 feet away, I couldn't hear what they were saying. My own fingers were still entrenched in my own pussy as I waited to see what was going to happen next.

He rose up from the chaise and smiled at his lover, then turned sideways so I could see the full profile of his cock which was still almost fully erect. Then, he turn towards me and took a few steps and stopped. I froze and tried to hold my breath.

He raised his hand towards me and said "Would you like to come and join us?"

My mind exploded with so many emotions I didn't know how to process it all. I'd been found out, but he wasn't angry or upset, I wanted to know more and be fucked like the woman had been, but was this what I was in for? I slipped my hand from my panties and slowly stood up from behind the shrubbery.

His hand was still outstretched to me and I glanced at the woman who was smiling and still spread-eagled on the lounge and covered in his cum. I guess there was no reason for them to be modest at this point since they obviously knew I'd been watching. When did they know? Did they stage this for me? Did they want me to see?

I sheepishly stepped out from the shrub and he grasped my hand and pulled me towards his naked body. I kept my eyes down, too embossed to look into his face. The only thing was, that meant I was starring right at his cock. He took a couple steps back toward the woman and I followed without protest.

"My name is Max and this is Zoe." He said as he motioned towards to woman.

She smiled and pointed towards the second lounge that was adjacent to hers and motioned for me to sit down. "Don't be embarrassed hon, having you peeping at us got us hotter than we've been in months!" Zoe said. What's your name Hon?" She asked

"Its Suzanne." I said in a cowering voice.

"It looks like you enjoyed watching us as much as we enjoyed it?" Zoe said sweetly and I followed the direction of her eyes that were focused on my groin.

I looked down in horror to see a huge wet spot that had oozed through my panties and now my shorts had a wet spot the size of a large orange. I tried to cover my embarrassment and held my hands over the wet spot.

Then Max sat next to me and his arm circled around my shoulder. "It's very sexy that we turned you on so much." "I'd really like to see more of you."

I looked up at him and felt the warmth of his arm across my shoulders. I did feel funny since they were both naked and I wasn't. Having him touch me had seemed to melt the last of any inhibitions I may have still had and I didn't protest as he pulled my shirt up over my head.

"Isn't she pretty Max?" Zoe said as she eyed my torso.

I felt his hand circle around behind me and find the clasp of my bra and unsnapped it. "She's very pretty babe!" as his hand drew the straps off my shoulders and my breasts were now exposed.

I glanced at Zoe and focused on the globs of thick white cum still laying on her naked body. Zoe looked at me then down at herself and chuckled. "Isn't it glorious?" "Max really knows how to cover a girl in cum"

Then, she took a couple fingers and scooped up some of the the sticky goo and raised it to her mouth and sucked the cum from her fingers. I barely even realized as I watched Zoe that max's fingers had begun to explore my upper body.

Zoe cradled the back of my head and drew my face closer to her body as she said "Taste it Suzanne, lick it from my body!"

Now I'd never ever even remotely though about being intimate with another woman. I'd always been grossed out when I saw girls at a slumber party or something practicing their kissing on each other. But here I was, trembling with anticipation and excitement as I dropped my gaze from Zoe's face down to lick the fresh cum from her body. I sheepishly stuck my tongue out and dabbled the tip of my tongue against her belly and lapped up a droplet of cum. I could feel my body tense and my pussy quiver as I became more emboldened and licked her body with more confidence. Pretty soon I was sucking Zoe's tits and lapping the cum from her cleavage.

I could hear Zoe start to "Ooooo" & "Ahhhh" as I even started to fondle her breasts as I cleaned the globs of cum from her smooth soft skin.

Max was fondling my tits as they hung down from my body and I could also feel his hands caressing my thighs and belly. Zoe guided my head from one part of her body to the next as I literally vacuumed the cum from her body. I was shaking and realized I was having another orgasm that had built up fast and was now overwhelming my senses.

I was in a sexual fog as Zoe's hands roamed over me and I was fondling and kissing her body. She urged me up her body and without any warning, we were kissing hard and passionate as any two people could. Her mouth was sweet and her tongue darted in and out of my mouth making me want more and more. In hardly even realized that Max had undone my shorts and was working them along with my panties down my thighs. Zoe raised her thigh up between my thighs and rubbed her thigh and leg against my pubic mound. My body was in this wild and weird kind of continuous orgasm that I could stop and didn't want to stop!

Max had gotten around behind me and was fondling my ass cheeks and I could feel him spread them apart. I could feel his breath on my sex and his thumbs spread the lips of my labia apart. When I felt his tongue slither into my pussy, I went ballistic and my climax ratcheted up five notches. I was still kissing Zoe frantically and was now moaning uncontrollably into her mouth as Max tongue fucked me.

My body was shaking with an almost violent quiver as I closed my eyes and felt wave after wave of emotion and pleasure wash over me. I could only see the sparks of my inner mind flashing in my head. Max was sucking my labia lips hard into his mouth and the sensation was unbelievable.

I woke up sometime later. I opened my eyes and looked around, wondering if I'd been dreaming all this? There I was in the middle of a king size bed with Zoe on one side of me and Max on the other. We were all naked and I had this amazing feeling between my legs and could feel cum oozing from my slit.

"Welcome back!" Zoe said as she leaned close and gave me a soft kiss on my lips.

"You're the hottest chick I've even seen the way you kept cumming and cumming!" Max chuckled. "You came so hard you passed out for a few minutes so we brought you inside."

"I....I don't know what happened.... I've never felt anything like that before!" I said a bit unsure of myself.

Zoe smiled at me and asked "Have you been with a man before?"

I shook my head side to side and muttered "No, not with a man or a woman before."

Max's hand reached over and began rubbing slow circles around my belly and abdomen. Then he asked "So you're a virgin still?"

I nodded briefly as if I was embarrassed.

Zoe brushed my hair away from my face and kissed me, then held her face close to mine and asked "Do you want Max to fuck you? Do you want him to take your cherry?"

After feeling the amazing sensations of our earlier session, I wondered how much more intense would it be like to have a man's cock inside me? I had to find out, I wanted to find out!

I turned to Max and asked "Would you?"

Max shot a quick glance to Zoe and back to me and said "I'd love to if you think you're ready!"

No comments:

Post a Comment