top

Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Practice Makes Permanent

Practice Makes Permanent
By: just_peachy (into_the_swing@yahoo.com)

I had spotted the nicest ass in a pair of Levi's on a Monday. I was kneeling at my locker since it was on bottom, and I just happened to look up. It was tight, and perfect. My gaze traveled higher to see who was sporting this package. It was Coach "S". Oh my cod(yes I meant cod). My heart sped up a little. He wasn't one of the coaches all the girls wanted to nail. But he had caught my attention on more than one occasion. Especially since he was my first class of the day. 6'5, 200 pounds of dark haired brown eyed manhood. Just being around him and smelling him had my pussy dampened and throbbing. I informed my best friend during the next class, that maybe we should consider joining the track team. I mean hell, I had a nice, tight ass and solid legs(the other coaches told me so). I figured I could do a little bit of tempting. So we joined.

It wasn't long after joining the team that he started telling me to wear biker shorts under my track shorts. They were so short and rode up showing a hint of ass cheek. He always seemed to single me out for "constructive criticism". The day of our long run for practice, I was talking to my friend about how I would love for him to take my virginity and teach me the ways of men and women. Being 18, I figured it was about damn time. Of course this was a conversation meant to be overheard by Coach. And he did. But he didn't know who I was talking about.

I had fallen behind on our run, on purpose of course. I knew that he would come back to see where I was. I just made sure I wasn't behind enough to where he would come get me and catch me up with the others. I figured the other girls had made it and were headed home. Here he came as I was about 5 minutes away. He told me to get in the truck. "You know, " he said, "you could be a really good runner if you would just loosen up a bit, and quit thinking about your raging hormones."

"Oh, I guess you heard us, huh?" This was working out perfectly. My pulse was already quickened by the run, but this other "quickening" was happening in a lower place. I gave him my best, embarrassed grin. "I can't help it, Coach. I see him and I just go weak in the knees. The very scent of him makes me lightheaded."

"So, why don't you tell him?" He asked. "I mean you are a cute girl, very bubbly."

"Well, I am afraid it isn't that simple. He is a bit older."

"Like a college student?"

"No. Like you." I turned and scooted a little closer. He shifted uncomfortably and gave me a side glance. He was turning a bit red and was clearly shocked by my admission. Of course by that time we had made it back to school. I asked him if I could use the phone in the coach's office to call home.

He opened the door and let me in. He turned to walk out to give me privacy. I bent over the desk and pretended like I was leaving a message. I could sense that someone was behind me. I knew who it was immediately. My body only responds so completely to one person. My nipples hardenend as I felt the heat of him. As I was about to turn, he closed the door and I heard the lock click. He had placed his hands on my shoulders and turned me towards him. I was about to speak and he put his finger to my lips and said, "No words. No one can ever know." I just nodded. I looked into his face seeing the confusion and desire. Even at my young age I knew that look. I reached up and moved my hand to the back of his neck. He took a deep breath, and I pulled him to me. The minute our lips touched, I knew this was defintely what I needed. The kiss was so deep, it rocked me to the very core. And I was growing wetter and wetter.

He was so gentle and his tongue was rhythmically stroking mine. His large hands cupped my rear and he pulled me closer to him. I could feel his arousal on my stomach. I braced myself on the desk and he used the oppurtunity to seat me on the edge. I don't remember it happening, but my shirt had made it off. With my bra. My 36 D breasts were free of their confinement. I was growing wetter and the throbbing in my pussy was unbearable. He pulled my head back by my pony tail and began suckling my hardening nipples. Oh sweet Jesus, I seen a white light. He moved between the two, sucking and licking, and nibbling. I was able to reach forward and touch him through his shorts. It jumped at my touch. I didn't know "they" did that. I grew bolder inbetween trying to catch my breath. I ran my hand under the waistband and touched my first penis. It was so hard, but velvet to the touch. He groaned as I grabbed him. By this time I was mad to have him. He sensed my urgency I guess. He layed me back on the desk and raised me so he could take my shorts off. Then my panties. I believe he was shocked to see that a girl my age trimmed. He just smiled as he looked down on me. The chill bumps I felt at that moment can never compare to any other sensation. So I thought.

He pulled the chair around and sat down. I raised to see what he was doing and he pushed me back. He was positioning my legs so they would rest on his broad shoulders. He began kissing my inner thighs. Left and right. Moving higher ever so slowly. I felt his breath over my most intimate place. Then I felt his lips. I arched my back and he chuckled. I came back down then he licked me. I came off the desk again, but instead of chuckling, he just kept licking. I must have knocked everything off that desk. It felt like an eternity with his face between my thighs. Tasting and driving me to madness. He slowly raised out of the chair, keeping one hand on my cunt, and the other pulling his shorts down. He was beautiful. Straight, and hard, and oh so large. The head was deep red, and it was throbbing. He bent over me, rubbing the head on my clit. He was so hot and I was drenching the desk. I could smell and taste my juices as he kissed me again. He told me it would be uncomfortable but he promised I would enjoy it. My passion was clouding my judgement and I really didn't hear him. I was lost in the sensation. He postioned it at my tight opening. He nudged forward a little bit. Testing my tightness. He pulled back and was driving forward.

BEEP BEEP BEEP.........damn, time to get out of bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment