top

Sunday, September 12, 2010

Unexpected...

Unexpected...
By: Selene (m.potter87@yahoo.com)

First let me start this story by introducing myself. My name is Anna. I am 22 years old, 5'9, long blonde hair, and silver eyes. I wear glasses and I'm not really the most stylish person in the world. I live in Austin, Texas and I am a junior psychology major in college.

Unfortunately, I live in the co-ed dorms and my male roommate is the epitome of the "college frat boy". His name is Scott. He is 6'2, dark chocolate brown hair, green eyes, and, lets face it, a really cut body. Fairly often, he'll come back to the room at 3am with some nameless girl on his arm and well... I think that you can figure out what goes on and what I have to go through. And the worst part of it is...I can't help but wish that I could be one of those girls that he brings home all of the time. And it drives me crazy. Plus that I know that I don't really have a chance with him (believe me, I am NO sorority girl)!

Anyway, the other night, I was staying up studying for this hellish final that I had the next day and here came Scott waltzing through the door, but this time, he was alone. And I hate to say it, but that kind of shocked me. Usually, he always had someone with him, whether it was some model/stripper or one of his buddies. But no, this time, he was alone and he looked totally wiped out. He just came over to where I was sitting on the couch and plopped down next to me. His hair was messed up and he looked exhausted and extremely sexy in that "Just rolled out of bed after a steamy night" kind of way.

He just laid there for about five minutes, and I thought that he had fallen asleep. So naturally, I got up, put my books on the side table, and got a blanket to cover him up. But when I was leaning over him, his eyes shot open and we just looked at each other. One, two, three seconds. Then, he ran his hand along my cheek and slowly raised his head to kiss me. I was in total shock and couldn't even react. Not that I would have honestly been able to or wanted to stop him.

When his lips touched mine, my heartbeat sped up and the whole world seemed to slow down. I couldn't understand why such a simple kiss could have such an effect. Especially when the tip of his tongue gently touched my bottom lip. The only problem was that I could taste the alcohol on his lips and that seemed to jolt me back to reality. I pulled away quickly and ran to my room. I jumped into my bed without bothering to change into my nightclothes. I stayed awake for a long time feeling confused and riled. Why could his kiss do that to me? I just didn't get. I finally fell asleep, still able to feel that kiss as if it were occurring at that moment.

And, of course, my dreams were filled with him. Marvelous and wicked dreams of his hands making me quiver with uncontrollable ecstasy. I woke up the next morning still exhausted and my head filled with all sorts of sinful thoughts.

I walked out to the living room area and Scott was sitting there...awake and waiting. He asked me to sit down and he apologized for the kiss. He continued to ramble on about how he was drunk and had had a hard night but I simply tuned him out. It hurt, for some unknown reason, that he was remorseful about the kiss, especially considering that it had been so...so...memorable for me. I nodded politely when he said that it would never happened again and told him that I had to go to class. I couldn't even concentrate in any of my classes for thinking of him and that kiss. I'm sure that I did ok on my exam but my mind just couldn't stay focused. I had no idea why such a drunken gesture had this effect on me considering that I barely liked the man.

I returned to my dorm room at around 5pm and decided to lay down on the couch and take a quick nap before I had to go to work (I work at a restaurant near the college). I curled up on the couch and turned on some nameless movie and began to drift off.

In the distance, I heard someone call my name. I blamed it only on my imagination but then I heard it again. I suddenly awoke when I realized that it was Scott and he was very close. When I opened my heavy-lidded eyes, I saw his beautiful face mere inches from mine. He spoke my name again and I took a moment to think about how sexy it sounded coming from his mouth.

I quickly came to senses and began to wonder what I was thinking. He was not even close to the type of guy that I wanted! I didn't want some frat boy who loved to party and "hang out with the guys"! I wanted the sweet, smart guy who wanted to stay in and cuddle and watch movies! Scott was the farthest thing from my idea of the guy I sought to be with. So, why was I reacting to him this way? What was wrong with me?

It took me a moment but I finally realized why he had woken me up. IT WAS 8:45PM! I WAS LATE FOR WORK! I WAS SUPPOSED TO BE THERE AT 7!!

I couldn't believe it. And when I called, my boss told me to "Not even bother coming in"! This day just could not get any worse! Oh wait...the one guy that had kept me distracted all day was now sitting disturbingly close to me!

Scott leaned in close to me and said, "I'm sorry that you're going to miss work. I came in and woke you up as soon as I realized that you were still here." O great! Now he was being sweet! "Are you gonna be ok?" he said. "Yea, thanks, I'll be fine." I replied. I hastily got off of the couch and went into my room to get ready to take a shower. I took my clothes off quickly and wrapped a towel around my body when my door burst open. Scott was standing there, staring at me. I was frozen!

We just sat there staring at each other for four...five...six moments when he swiftly moved over to me and kissed me. Not like the kiss the night before, but one much more deliberate and passionate. I rubbed my hands up his chest and wrapped my arms around his neck. He pulled my body tightly against his and deepened the kiss. I felt his tongue rub softly against my lower lip as I opened my mouth to accept the kiss. His hand moved down the side of my body to my hip as I wrapped my right leg around him.

I'm not sure what came over me but I rubbed my hand down his chest and gently pressed up against the prominent bulge that was pressing against my stomach. A soft, deep moan escaped from his mouth and his hand gripped my hip tightly and he began to sensually move up against me. I moved my hand to his back and began to pull his t-shirt up over this head. We had to break the kiss for a moment but as soon as the shirt was out of the way, we resumed. The passion reached a boiling point when I felt the towel slip away from my body and his hand gently massage my lower back.

Just then, the phone rang and we were both jolted out of the moment. I was the first to react as I immediately swiped up my towel and ran to answer the phone. It was my friend, Julia, and she was wondering if I wanted to go to a movie with her since I wasn't at work. I told her to pick me up in 10 minutes. As I hung up the phone, I was almost terrified to walk back into my bedroom but I knew that I was being foolish. That was my room and I needed to get dressed (there was no way that I could go to the movies in a towel).

As I walked back into my room, I saw Scott sitting on the edge of my bed in nothing but his jeans with his hands on his knees. When he looked at me, I immediately felt naked again. I pulled the towel tighter against me and tried not to look him in the eye. "I'm sorry", I said, "I didn't mean to get so carried away. I don't know what came over me." He got up and came over to me and tried to put his arms around me and kiss me again but I darted around him and asked him politely to leave my room so that I could get dressed. He silently did as I asked and it was then that I realized that his shirt was still lying across the edge of the bed where I had thrown it. I couldn't help the impulse to pick it up and hold it to my chest. To smell the delicious smell of him on it. I was immediately embarrassed by my pettiness and practically threw the shirt back down onto the bed. I hastingly threw on a pair of jeans, a t-shirt, and some flip-flops and put my hair into a ponytail. I practically ran out of the dorm, purposefully not making eye contact with Scott as I left. It was almost 2am when I returned to the dorm. After the movie, I had made Julie come with me to one of the bars around the area and get completely zonked with me. Luckily, a couple of her friends were at the bar dancing and were sober enough to drive us back to the dorm.

I was trying to sneak back into when I realized that Scott was asleep on the couch. He looked so attractive with his hair appealingly mused and he wearing nothing but his jean shorts. I had the sudden urge to lie next to him and I'm sure that if it weren't for the alcohol, I would've ignored such an urge. But I was practically plastered so I took off almost all of my clothes (except for my bra and panties) and snuggled up next to his warm body. He felt so good and strong and safe. I let those feelings take over me as I drifted into the deepest sleep that I had had in a long time.

I woke up to a feeling of pure heat and that of a large, rough hand rubbing up and down my spine. The sensation was sublime and I couldn't have moved away from it if I had tried. I experienced such a warmth and safety that I felt as though I could never move away from it. Then I heard the deep, rumbling of the sexiest voice that I had ever heard saying to me, "Good morning, darlin'." I looked up into those incredible green eyes and became entranced in them.

Lost in the moment, I lifted my mouth to his and received the most amazing feeling while I kissed him softly. I felt him pull me on top of him and his hands gently squeeze my waist. The kiss gradually deepened as I began to move against him. I felt all of my inhibitions slip away as he began to remove my bra. I felt the exquisiteness of the straps sliding down my arms as his hands came to rest on my breasts. I freely moaned into his mouth and let him know my pleasure.

I felt this sudden urge take over me as I began to kiss his neck and slowly work my way down his body. Stopping to lick his chest and leave soft kisses on his abs, I came to the rim of his shorts. I teasingly ran my tongue along the inside of the rim and lingeringly kissed the curve of his hip- bone. I slowly unbuttoned his shorts and pushed both them and his black boxer-briefs down. I was impressed by his size and further encouraged. I lightly ran the tip of my tongue around the base of him and slowly worked my way up to the top. I heard a groan escape his throat. I slowly began to work my tongue around the head of him and began to lightly suck.

After a few moments, I felt him grab my shoulders and tell me to stop. He pulled me up to his mouth and gave me a deep kiss. He reached down to my hips and pushed my panties down. "I want to be inside of you", I heard him whisper. Once my panties were off, the rest became sort of a blur of ecstasy. He positioned me on top of him and slowly lowered me down. I felt him enter me and a huge shudder run through my body. I moaned loudly as he pulled me down to kiss him. I slowly began to rock my hips. I felt his hands rub up and down my arms and move to my breasts. The sensation of it all was driving me crazy! I began to move faster and faster and our moans grew to a thunderous volume. It was soon when I felt such a shudder rocket through my body. I groaned loudly as I felt my body begin to convulse and I saw white spots behind my eyelids. Every cell in my body was focused on him pounding in and out of me. The jolting climax came fast and hard. I fell over onto him utterly exhausted. I could hear his heart beating quickly against my ear.

Afterwards, I simply basked in the afterglow of our lovemaking. It had to do was separate myself from him. I could almost feel myself slowly being drawn into this man in a way that I had never been drawn to anybody. I couldn't understand it and at that time, I didn't want to. I just wanted to enjoy this for as long as I could.

As the time slowly drifted by, I began to regain my energy and I finally lifted myself into a sitting position and looked at the clock. It was already almost 1 o'clock in the afternoon! I could never have guessed that we and I had been laying here for that long.

I felt Scott moving behind me and realized that he was waking up. Time to move into the "real world"...

No comments:

Post a Comment